Complaint Review: TD locksmith

• Updated: Sat, June 07, 2014

• Reported By: maria lopez — anaheim California
TD locksmith
, Select State/Province USA

TD locksmith PlEAse don't use there service!! huntington beach Sel california

I called TD locksmith for there services because I n lost my car key and the guy over the phone said he will charge me 120. And when the locksmoth arrived he tried charging me over 120 plus 30 for gas! I am so happy to have read there reviews and not aquired there services! There rude and very shady, I tried contacting the supervisor and they left me on hold and never transfered my call! Please do not call or aquire there service you will be dissapointed!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2014 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-locksmith/Select-StateProvince/TD-locksmith-PlEAse-dont-use-there-service-huntington-beach-Sel-california-1152983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD locksmith