Complaint Review: TDW Close out , Sunrise , FL

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Sam — Jamestown New York United States of America
TDW Close out , Sunrise , FL
5501-5553 Nob Hill Rd , Sun Rise, Florida United States of America

TDW Close out , Sunrise , Florida T.D.W. Close Outs ..The Discount Warehouse In Sun Rise, Florida. The biggest ripoff Co. in the USA Sun Rise , Florida

I bought customer returned and 10% damaged Coaster furniture from TDW close out for $6900.00 , paid $4400. to ship it over seas and another $5200 tax's and when we open the container we where in disbelieve that we found that 95% of the shipment where damaged beyond fixing at all , so I contacted Martine at TDW close out 1st she was going to give me some type of credit but after that every time I call they put me on hold until I give up and hang up , so I am ready to fill a law suit against those thieves , so if any one want to join me to fill a class action law suit maybe we can shut them down for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TDW-Close-out-Sunrise-FL/Sun-Rise-Florida-33351/TDW-Close-out-Sunrise-Florida-TDW-Close-Outs-The-Discount-Warehouse-In-Sun-Ris-1017626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TDW Close out , Sunrise , FL