grown

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: roy — san antonio Texas United States of America
TDW Wholesale
5501 knob hill road Internet United States of America

TDW Wholesale TDW is a scam!!! Rippoff!!! Beware of this so called company Internet

*Author of original report: I received my refund. I am satisfied now.

Beware of this company! They are nothing but scammers. One person will use 4 different aliases. I order a trucload of merchandise from this company at the beginning of December 2012. They informed me that the truckload would ship out a few days after they received my money. Well a week went by after they got funds. So i call and ask when the order was to ship. A girl named marteen says in 2 days. I called back in 2 days. Then she says a few more days. I wait a few more days  and call back. martine says they the warehouse is very busy and that is why its taking so long. i wait 2 more days and call back. I asked for the shipping dept (which is totally fiction), they say the girl thats in charge there , Fabiola, is off today because she needed to run some errand. So i ask where Martine is, and suprisingly, she is off also to run errands. Hmmm sounds like the same people to me. So i call back next day. Martine now says it hasnt been picked up because the warehouse guy was out of town last week.  So this is story number 2. So after calling back 3 days in a row to see when order will ship, she calmly tells me "its Probably going to be a couple of more days", so this is the point where i cancel. Its been weeks and still no refund. These people are scumbags. They will be reported to the local police department for fraud. Stay away from these people. They have tons of complaints that i discovered after the fact. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TDW-Wholesale/internet/TDW-Wholesale-TDW-is-a-scam-Rippoff-Beware-of-this-so-called-company-Internet-984400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TDW Wholesale

I received my refund. I am satisfied now.

AUTHOR: roy - (United States of America)

I got my refund check today from TDW. I no longer have a complaint against them. Disregard previous complaint.