• Report: #419766

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas, Texas
TE Performance Health
P.O.Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

TE Performance Health unauthorized newsletter charges Orem Utah

I ordered Acia Berry August 18, 2008 for a free trial. They charged me $4.87 shipping. Then on August 29 they charged my credit card for $74.76. I immediatley called and told them I did not want anymore of their product that it was making me sick. They did credit my account on 9/29/08.

Then I started getting these charges on my credit card billing statement. When I called to inquire what it was for they informed me it was for a newsletter that I had signed up for. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY NEWSLETTER!!!

Unauthorized newsletter billing:
$5.87 on 9/18/08 from FS Performance Product 888-289-8740 CO
$5.87 on 10/18/08 from FS Performance Product 888-289-8740 CO
$4.51 on 11/18/08 from 24NUTRAPRUE 888-289-8740 KNA
$4.51 on 12/18/08 from 40VITAL33V 888-289-8740 KNA
$4.51 on 1/18/09 from 40VITAL456 888-289-8740 KNA

Check your credit card statements and see if these kind of charges appear on your billing. IF so call this number 877 478-6375. They informed me that it would be credited to my account. I will advise you of the outcome.

Dallas,, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TE-Performance-Health/Orem-Utah-84097/TE-Performance-Health-unauthorized-newsletter-charges-Orem-Utah-419766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TE Performance Health