Complaint Review: TEAM BEACH BODY P 90X

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
TEAM BEACH BODY P 90X
3357 H SOUTHPARK PLACE GROVE CITY, Ohio U.S.A.

TEAM BEACH BODY P 90X TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT GROVE CITY Ohio

I bought the P90X and was pleased with what I received even though the $70.00 or so advertised on TV turned into $320.00 once I spoke with the rep.

Even so, I ordered and was glad to received everything so quickly. Now, 30 days later I just noticed a charge of $38.87 and $32.10 on my cc statement. When I entered the web address posted on the debit statement I found, much to my dismay that I was enrolled in a monthly club that would cost at least this much per month!!!!

I never agreed to this fee and I demanded my money back. The rep Trey said that the $38.87 would be credited to my account within 6 business days. If not, I will have to check back!

The other fee of $32.10 is for vitamins that I haven't received but are supposedly "on their way"..after I receive them I was given the address listed above in which I should return them. Then and only then, will they entertain the idea of a refund of the $32.10!!

RIPOFF!!!! I will keep you posted...

Tlo
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEAM-BEACH-BODY-P-90X/GROVE-CITY-Ohio-43123/TEAM-BEACH-BODY-P-90X-TAKING-MONEY-OUT-OF-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-WITHOUT-MY-CONSENT-GROVE-CITY-Oh-392183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEAM BEACH BODY P 90X