Shakespeare

• Reported By: Cindysan — Bakersfield California United States of America
TEAM USA 009
24307 Magic MountainPkway #233 Valencai, California United States of America

TEAM USA 009 Never recieved my subcription to I LOVE Cats Valencai, California

ON November 1st 2009.. I teenaged boy showed up at my front door selling Magazines for his High school Fund Raiser and so I bought a Subcription of  "I LOVE CATS" and he told me that i would get the Magazine in 60 days and i was looking forward to reading the Magazine.. But when the 60 days were up i never saw the Magazine... and i am wanting to get my Money Back and this was the only way i could get this out in the open... I want the Kid Caught..  His ID # IS 09-3826

I SENT $72.00 FOR A 2 YRS SUBCRIPTION of the Magazine....I am sorry i  dont know the Kids Name.. I  Hope that this is enough info on what i am taking about

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEAM-USA-009/Valencai-California-91355/TEAM-USA-009-Never-recieved-my-subcription-to-I-LOVE-Cats-Valencai-California-848271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEAM USA 009