Complaint Review: TECH SAVIOURS

TECH SAVIOURS
Internet USA

TECH SAVIOURS This company is selling your contact information Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Techsaviours Support

I own a small business that operates a few computers, bot mac and PC and because my Apple account was hacked, I was forced to deal with these people, whom I'm assuming have a contract of sorts with Apple. After a couple of times talking with these "tech people" who had to enter my computer remotely and at a cost of roughly 700 bucks, I was advised that the best way to deal with this apple id trouble was to simply start a new account. To me, this is not a fix, so when I told them this was unacceptable, some tech was able to fix the issue with my apple ID and I was off. Well a few days goes by and I start reecieving phone calls from all sorts of different numbers with a foreign voice stating, they are from Tech Saviours, that my computers are given off "error messages and they need to remotely dial in to fix the problem. Well knowing d**n well that this is a scam, I simply tell them to stop calling not interested. these calls have come in daily sometimes three to four times a day and now they have women calling. Somehow this scam company got ahold of my contact information and call at all hours both to my cell and business lines. Because APPLE sent me to this company, APPLE is responsible and should be made to PAY UP for the blatant harrasement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TECH-SAVIOURS/internet/TECH-SAVIOURS-This-company-is-selling-your-contact-information-Internet-1150046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TECH SAVIOURS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Techsaviours Support

AUTHOR: Techsaviours - ()

Dear Wilkyinnh,

Extremely sorry for your complaint. As per your concern – We don’t have any contract or deal with Apple Computers for support services and our investigation team don’t find customer (Wilkyinnh) in our customer records. In first sight, it’s only work of scammers which are trying to deal with customers as being fake on behalf of Techsaviours. We at Techsaviours never assist customers on behalf of any company for software support services. Scammers are making effort to pull down Techsaviours reputation.

We take your complaint seriously as it,s big reputation issue for Techsaviours and if you have any proof that confirm your claim, we would request you to email us the same along with your Techsaviours customer ID on care@techsaviours.com. Our quality team will start investigation and then appropriate action will be taken upon it if needed.

Thanks & Regards,