Complaint Review: TECHNOLLO.COM

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: CYNTHIA — WHITE HALL Arkansas
TECHNOLLO.COM
Internet USA

TECHNOLLO.COM SHADY BUSSINESS, CUSTOMERS PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKES Internet , AUSTIN,TEXAS

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was paid

\This  Company agreed to pay me for my cell phone.  They offered  two  choices  for how I could receive payment, a check or applied to credit card.  I choose my  card, gave them my info,  and then I waited,  and I waited and after a few reasons and a Month and a half I am told:

Technollo finally paid for my phone only they applied the money to the wrong card and they have already sold my phone. ( which they were paid for )  They say it's my fault and my responsablity to get with the credit card company and find the money!  They sent money once and wont do it again.

The card number they put my money on is not even close to mine. The persons first name is the same.

The truth is, from start to finish they cared nothing about their customer or the manner in which they handled their business.

They know it! It looks as thou they cant afford to pay me and cut their loss for their mistake.  They totally ripped me off.

They should not be allowed to sell a phone intill they pay for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 04:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TECHNOLLOCOM/internet/TECHNOLLOCOM-SHADY-BUSSINESS-CUSTOMERS-PAY-FOR-THEIR-MISTAKES-Internet-AUSTINTEXAS-1056180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TECHNOLLO.COM

Customer was paid

AUTHOR: Technollo - ()

Hi customer was paid via Netspend for the amount we promised. Everything just took a little longer but it is all straightened out. Thank you.