Complaint Review: TECHONDigital

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
TECHONDigital
www.techondigital.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TECHONDigital lied about products and accessories Internet Internet

I placed an order for a camcorder and camera and was told to call within 24hours to confirm the order.

When I got in touch with the guy to confirm he pressured me to purchase accessories. He told me the batteries that came with the products would only last 20min and offered a 12 hour battery for an exorbitant price.

When I declined all accessories he told me that I was getting the foreign version of the products and that if anything happened to them I would have to ship them overseas. I told him I was fine with that.

THEN he tells me that the products I ordered are all in Japanese. He offered to change the products to the "American version" which entailed a much higher retail price.

At that point I told him to cancel the order. He said fine and hung up. I received an email stating the order was canceled.

phazei
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TECHONDigital/nationwide/TECHONDigital-lied-about-products-and-accessories-Internet-Internet-296137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TECHONDigital