tool

• Submitted: Mon, May 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:Uniontown Pennsylvania
TECHONdigital/The Camera Wiz INC
83 AVE O Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

TECHONdigital, TECHONdigital/The Camera Wiz INC Falsely sold me an off brand battery, but told me it was Sony Brooklyn New York

I was told that I was purchasing a brand name product. Once I received the package, I saw otherwise. The fact remains that I tried returning the merchandise in early March, right around Easter time. They would not take no for an answer. They were very pushy to me and I decided to let it go. The more I thought about it, I felt upset. I spent $129.00 for the item and I would just like my money back. The item is unused in it's container with everything it came with.

I can't even believe how deceitful this on-line sales company is. It's not right to be this way to people.

Unhappy customer from pa
Uniontown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TECHONdigitalThe-Camera-Wiz-INC/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/TECHONdigital-TECHONdigitalThe-Camera-Wiz-INC-Falsely-sold-me-an-off-brand-battery-but-330640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TECHONdigital/The Camera Wiz INC