Complaint Review: TEE TIME GOLF GIFT CARD

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — Tempe Arizona United States of America
TEE TIME GOLF GIFT CARD

TEE TIME GOLF GIFT CARD I was givent this gift card for my birthday purchased by my cousin. I have tried to use the website provided but it can't be found. The phone number is also not in service. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ummm...

My cousin bought me a a $50 Tee Time Golf Gift Card for my birthday.  I am not trying to use it for a round.  The phone number as well as the website provided are not in service.

I would like a refund for me or my cousin.  Someone is getting away with fraud, at my expense and I am not happy about it.  Close up the loopholes. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEE-TIME-GOLF-GIFT-CARD/internet/TEE-TIME-GOLF-GIFT-CARD-I-was-givent-this-gift-card-for-my-birthday-purchased-by-my-cousi-891422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEE TIME GOLF GIFT CARD

Ummm...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This sounds like the same company that went out of business in Early/Mid 2010.  So not sure where or when your Cousin got the card but if he got it recently he may have been scammed.  Or on a lighter note perhaps they just did a little "regifting".

As for getting a refund, sorry but you have a zero percent chance of that from teetime.  However if your cousin did buy it recently from someone else they may be able to go after them..if they are still around.