Complaint Review: TELE-DIRECT - US TELE-DIRECT

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Downey California
TELE-DIRECT - US TELE-DIRECT
929 Alpine Commerce Park Ste 400 Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

TELE-DIRECT - US TELE-DIRECT DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!! They breach written contracts and treat bad their customers! Grand Rapids Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Law Enforcement Investigation (((is this OK?)))

On 08/09/2007 I have made and signed an agreement with TELE-DIRECT LLC AKA US TELE-DIRECT LLC, in which TELE-DIRECT LLC was supposed to provide sales leads.
After numerous attempts to contact Del Martin, the president of TELE-DIRECT, I managed to get in touch with Del Martin on 08/20/07, who told me that TELE-DIRECT is not able to offer his service as per our contract and that he would promptly return my payment.
I was also told that he sent the refund check by registered mail.

On 08/30/07 I contacted TELEDIRECT/Del Martin, as I had not received the promised check, and I was told that my check should arrive soon. After daily attempts to contact Del Martin and numerous messages left for him I was able to speak with Mr. Martin on 09/10/07 and I was told a different story about the sent refund check in which the mentioned check was apparently sent by UPS.
At my request to provide me with a tracking number he refused to do so stating that he would contact me in a few days with this information. He never contacted me as promised.

On 09/20/07 I sent a fax to TELE DIRECT in Del Martins attention with a demand to refund my money. I was never contacted back regarding my demand for a refund. This is very unprofessional.

On 09/21/07 I contacted DRC of Kent County and spoke with Ms. Kim, which agreed to open a case in this matter and offered to contact TELE DIRECT. Later, on 09/25/07, I received a phone call from Ms. Kim saying that she was able to contact Del Martin and he was refusing any mediation.

I did filled claims with Better Business Bureau in Grand Rapids, MI and with Attorney Generals Office from MI (unofficial they have told me that there are two other claims filled against this business, one last year where the business never respond back and another one from 08/07 when the business did respond but the client never got a refund).

So far, in spite of all my efforts to recoup my payment made to TELE DIRECT as per our contract, I was not able to get an honest answer or my payment back.

Dixy2000
Downey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2007 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELE-DIRECT-US-TELE-DIRECT/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49544/TELE-DIRECT-US-TELE-DIRECT-DONT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THEM-OR-YOU-WILL-LOSE-YOUR-MONEY-The-279553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELE-DIRECT - US TELE-DIRECT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Grpd Detective - (U.S.A.)

I am currently compiling a list of people victimized by Del Martin (aka Dale Martin) who has been operating fraudulent telemarketing services for at least 3 years that I am aware of.
Please verify that I am an officer by calling the Grand Rapids Police Department's (Michigan) non-emergnecy number. When you find that number (via the internet or information) call and ask for Detective Helen Wu badge #335. You will be transferred to my phone. Currently my list is 20 + people with losses quickly approaching $50,000.
Please respond. My goal is to involve the FBI or the United States Postal Inspectors since my victims range from California to Rhode Island.

#2 Consumer Suggestion