Complaint Review: TELE-DIRECT

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:monroe Michigan
TELE-DIRECT
ALPINE COMMERCE PARK STE 400 GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan U.S.A.

TELE-DIRECT DEL MARTIN RIPPED ME OFF!!! GRAND RAPIDS Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Law enforcement investigation

On 9-6-07 I sent payment to Tele-Direct for services of setting appointments. After 1 month of not recieving anything, I e-mailed and called Del Martin (president) for a full refund. He gave me "the check's going out" routine. I have filed a report with my lawyer and am turning it over to collections. Del will no longer take my calls. I got his information from 360 telemarketing.com. I believe he buys leads from that company.

Scott
monroe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELE-DIRECT/GRAND-RAPIDS-Michigan-49544/TELE-DIRECT-DEL-MARTIN-RIPPED-ME-OFF-GRAND-RAPIDS-Michigan-280598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELE-DIRECT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Grpd Detective - (U.S.A.)

Please contact me regarding your compliant. My name is Detective Helen Wu, Badge #335. I work for the Grand Rapids Police Department. Please call the non-emergency number and request to speak with me. I am currently trying to compile a list of victims. Currenly, I have found approximately 20+ people ranging from California to Rhode Island.

#2 Consumer Suggestion