conductor

• Submitted: Mon, December 23, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:ST. LOUIS MO
TELETEN MARKETING AKA PRECISE MARKETING
3250 WILSHIRE BLVD LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

TELETEN MARKETING AKA PRECISE MARKETING ripoff PAID FOR TELEMARKETING LEADS I NEVER GOT ripoff LOS ANGELES California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Precise Marketing Solutions is a different company ..NO WAY affiliated with "TELETEN MARKETING AKA PRECISE MARKETING" mentioned in the "Ripoff" article

I paid for telemarketing leads that I did not recieve from this Company. They refuse to return any of my calls after they recieved my money. I complained to the BBB. They responded indicating they would send me extra leads to make up. They did not contact me or send me leads. According to the BBB they have ripped off over 50 consumers. There pattern is the same. They advertise mortgage leads then once they have your money they will not send any leads or return calls. I have contacted the CA. attorney general and I am in the process of trying to have criminal charges brought against this Co.

Carl
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2002 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELETEN-MARKETING-AKA-PRECISE-MARKETING/LOS-ANGELES-California-90010/TELETEN-MARKETING-AKA-PRECISE-MARKETING-ripoff-PAID-FOR-TELEMARKETING-LEADS-I-NEVER-GOT-ri-39046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELETEN MARKETING AKA PRECISE MARKETING

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

My name is Steven Copertino and I am the President of Precise Marketing Solutions, LLC. We are based in Hilsdale, NJ and are in NO WAY affiliated with "TELETEN MARKETING AKA PRECISE MARKETING" mentioned in the "Ripoff" article.

I would appreciate it if you could refer to this other company by its primary name and not use my company's name since this is potentially damaging to my business.

Thank You.