knees

• Submitted: Tue, July 09, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 09, 2002

• Reported By:BUENA PARK CA
TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES
PO BOX 15049 JACKSONVILLE, FL. 32239 JACKSONVILLE, Florida U.S.A.

TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES is a consumer rip-off fraud. JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Like the reports that I've just read, I also sent in my $218.00 through my checking account. I recieved their Platinum Card, I still haven't recieved the " 2 " credit card offers from Visa or MasterCard. I went through their system 12/01, this is now 7/02.

I tried to call them, the number just rings, then I tried to call their Fax number It just rings! I think that this is one of the Biggest Frauds I've ever seen! I'm going to contact some Regulatory Agency in Florida, and find out why this company is still in Business!!!

If I had known about your web site, I would have never got Taken! Never Again! Also I' going to print some of these reports, and send them to Visa, and MasterCard, to see why they would let their names be used to "Scam" people. After all I would have never responded if their "Names" were not
used.

TOMMIE
BUENA PARK, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2002 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELMARK-CONSUMER-SERVICES/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32239-5049/TELMARK-CONSUMER-SERVICES-is-a-consumer-rip-off-fraud-JACKSONVILLE-Florida-24290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES