Complaint Review: TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:brockton Massachusetts
TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES
P.O. BOX 15049 JACKSONVILLE,, Florida U.S.A.

TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES dirty ripoff dogs dirty SOB's JACKSONVILLE, Florida

These lying SOBs deducted 218.00 of my hard earned money from my account with a promise that I would receive a credit card offer from one of the banks they work with.
I've always been really careful about ordering stuff from the internet etc and I never thought I would get ripped off so bad. But when my daughter got sick back home (Africa) I needed a credit card to purchase the plane ticket. Just so happenend that I recv'd the offer throught the mail, so I thought great, only 14 days to process, and I'll get the credit card shortly after. Yeah right!!

First amount $118.00 was deducted on 01/18/02 and the $99.00 were deducted on 02/01/02. . . I'm still waiting for the promised credit card. And the thing that hurts me the most is that $218.00 is alot of $$ back home. When I think I could have sent those funds so my daughter could have at least received the first care she needed instead of handing those dogs that money on a platter like I did. And numerous unanswered calls and two nasty letter later all I recv'd was this stupid PLATINUM PLUS card and a catalog.
I'm not going to give up, there has got to be something that can be done. A way to help those of us who got cheated. . .

Naomi
Brockton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TELMARK-CONSUMER-SERVICES/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32239/TELMARK-CONSUMER-SERVICES-dirty-ripoff-dogs-dirty-SOBs-JACKSONVILLE-Florida-60037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TELMARK CONSUMER SERVICES