Complaint Review: TEP Wireless

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: grazing — Rockville Maryland United States of America
TEP Wireless

TEP Wireless Company charged but did not ship Internet

I have been a long time frequent user of XCOM Global but read a glowing review of TEP Wireless, on Engadget. I decided to give them a try for an upcoming trip to Mexico. I placed the order on Wed, Jan 9. An email confirmation and receipt for payment said that I would receive the unit on Friday, Jan 11.

Unit did NOT arrive and was never shipped.

I emailed support on Saturday Jan 12 and was told in a response 24 hours later that they could not ship as they were out of stock on Mexico units. They claimed to have tried to contact me by phone... but I received no voicemail or email.

They offered to FedEx a unit directly to my destination when one was available... availability date unknown.

So now I'm flying early AM Tuesday, no Wifi... and ATT will be a bit richer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEP-Wireless/internet/TEP-Wireless-Company-charged-but-did-not-ship-Internet-996169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEP Wireless