Complaint Review: TEP Wireless

• Reported By: Jules — Darlington Other
TEP Wireless
Internet USA

TEP Wireless No connection, no refund, SCAM Internet

*Author of original report: Problem resolved

I ordered this device for 2 weeks in france in March '13. It worked on & off for first week. I was told just before travelling that there would be a problem the 2nd week. they said they would send out a replacement sim in time, but never received it. As such, the device didn't work at all during week 2. I tried to get a refund, but haven't even had a reply.

I returned the device the day after I returned to UK, and got proof of postage. However, 49 days later TEP decided to send me an email saying they haven't received the device. I now can't find the proof of postage. I suspect this is a scam, whereby they assume most people would have probably mis-placed the proof of postage after such a long time, & are now threatening to charge me for the lost device.

Stay well clear of this company - they can't be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEP-Wireless/internet/TEP-Wireless-No-connection-no-refund-SCAM-Internet-1058574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEP Wireless

Problem resolved

AUTHOR: Jules - ()

Since filing my initial report, TEP Wireless, have made every effort to put things right. Their communications have improved greatly, and they assure me that they are working hard and investing in improved customer service as well as logistical processes, including the hiring of a new operations manager.

They have also offerred to supply me another device free of charge for my next trip, which will be in a few weeks time, which will hopefully work for the full 2 weeks I'm away.

I will update this report on my latest experience with TEP on my return - and hopefully it will be praising them this time.