Complaint Review: TEP

• Reported By: Patrick — Santa Rosa California
TEP
Internet USA

TEP TEP Wireless THIEVES, Pure and Simple London Internet

I paid for my TEP Wireless Roaming Serivce for my trip to Kiev, Ukraine in June 2013.  The devise never arrived so I was not able to use their internet service.  I tried contacting their so called "customer service" bevfore leaving for my trip, but no one picked up the phone and no one returned my numerous voice messages or emails.  I did get their spam email telling all customers that their internet service was compromised and disrupted for the period of time in question.  After my return home I tried to get my $160 back from TEP.  They told me they would return my money many times but I never saw a dime.  I have finally given up trying to get my money back from these THIEVES.  Do not use this service.  Donot give your business to THIEVES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEP/internet/TEP-TEP-Wireless-THIEVES-Pure-and-Simple-London-Internet-1159035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEP