Complaint Review: TEPPERMANS FURNITURE STORE - FACTORY APPLIANCE - CORNERSTONE WARRANTY PROGRAM

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011

• Reported By:Windsor Ontario
TEPPERMANS FURNITURE STORE - FACTORY APPLIANCE - CORNERSTONE WARRANTY PROGRAM
OUELLETTE AVE WINDSOR, Ontario Canada

TEPPERMANS FURNITURE STORE - FACTORY APPLIANCE - CORNERSTONE WARRANTY PROGRAM PURCHASED WARRANTY PROGRAM FROM TEPPERMAN'S, CORNERSTONE DID NOT FULFILLL THEIR END. WINDSOR Ontario

*Consumer Comment: In the same boat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dear "Disgusted":

I purchased appliances through Tepperman's in Windsor paying all their extra fees including a warranty with Cornerstone Warranty Program-800-774-9992.

My appliance broke down and Cornerstone made me wait over 3 months to have my appliance's parts "approved". Warning to all, don't let any Tepperman's employee, honestly they are I don't think are at complete fault but they are promoting a company that doesn't do their job.

I am still waiting for my appliance to get fixed, when Tepperman's called finally on my behalf they were told by the adjudacator Tina to "stay out of it".

Cornerstone Warranty Program does not care about the people they serve and if they did, they should remember it is us that pay for them to have their jobs and paychecks.

Warning to all: Please don't purchase the warranty from Cornerstone, its a waste of money and they approve your parts etc to the service company when it is convient for THEM.

Disgusted
Windsor, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEPPERMANS-FURNITURE-STORE-FACTORY-APPLIANCE-CORNERSTONE-WARRANTY-PROGRAM/WINDSOR-Ontario/TEPPERMANS-FURNITURE-STORE-FACTORY-APPLIANCE-CORNERSTONE-WARRANTY-PROGRAM-PURCHASED-WA-355639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEPPERMANS FURNITURE STORE - FACTORY APPLIANCE - CORNERSTONE WARRANTY PROGRAM

In the same boat

AUTHOR: Carla Lord - (Canada)

We have had a similar issue dealing with Cornerstone. We purchased an LG refrigerator, which stopped working properly but could at least keep things cold. This started in December 2010, and it wasn't until the end of August 2011 that this was taken care of by cornerstone. We had 3 visits from repair, and no resolution. Had it not been for our endless calls I'm not sure it would have ever been resolved. People simply stopped calling us back when we were trying to check the status of the claim. Now we are trying to get service to our dishwasher, same problem. We have called twice and no one has returned our call. Finally my husband was able to get a hold of a live person and we shall see if it actually makes a difference.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dear "Disgusted":

I would like to be able to look into this situation and find out more about what took place. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your letter for me to look up your customer history with Tepperman's.

In order for me to look into this issue, I will need your name and phone number, your Tepperman's customer number or a Tepperman's invoice number. Rather than post that private information on this web site (something you should never do), I would request that you call me directly. You can get ahold of me, toll free, at 1-800-265-5062, ext. 495.

I look forward to hearing from you, so that I can personally investigate this issue on your behalf.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company