Complaint Review: TERA MARSH

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: SUE — COCONUT CREEK Florida
TERA MARSH
4840 E ABRAHAM LANE PHOENIX, Arizona USA

TERA MARSH JILL TRACY OR TERESA CALL FBI IMMEDIATELY COMPLETE CON LADY SCAMMING SENIOR CITIZENS FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PHOENIX Arizona

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

UNFORTUNATLEY I TOO RECEIVED AN UNSOLICITED CALL FROM JILL WHO GUARANTEED I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK FROM A DECEPTIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.  She wanted to charge $4,000 upfront to recover my money but the forms she gave me were irrelevant.  They included an identity theft packet which i have NOT been a victim of identity theft.  She also included a US Postal Inspector form for but that too was irrelevant to me getting my money back.  Finally she included a credit card dispute form for me to send to my credit card company with attention to the FRAUD department.  My consumer finance attorney told me that was NOT useless because the fraud departments ONLY handle cases where my card is stolen and since i did give the business opportunity my credit card information and i did sign the authorization form it was not a fraud. [continued below]....

.....  So I retained the services of an attorney who after careful research found out this CON LADY has been robbing Seniors for thousands of dollars for many years now.  He also that she was such an embarrasment to her family they spent over $10,000 to try and remove all her mugshots all over the internet but somehow you can't buy away her evil past.  Be wary of anyone with 666 in their phone # especially if they ask you for money upfront.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TERA-MARSH/PHOENIX-Arizona-85054/TERA-MARSH-JILL-TRACY-OR-TERESA-CALL-FBI-IMMEDIATELY-COMPLETE-CON-LADY-SCAMMING-SENIOR-C-1074865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TERA MARSH