Complaint Review: TERRY SHARP UTAH FRAUD

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: TERRY SHARP UTAH — Utah
TERRY SHARP UTAH FRAUD
, Utah USA

TERRY SHARP UTAH FRAUD TERRY SHARP UTAH / TNTSHARP@Q.COM/ SCAM / FRAUD /CRIMINAL CHARGES PENDING / FRAUD /SCAMMER/FTC CRIMINAL CHARGES PENDING / DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TERRY SHARP Utah

*General Comment: "Mormon" jokes

*Author of original report: SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SCAMMER

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Are you honest in your dealings with your fellowmen?

Terry Sharp is a local scam artist who embezzled over $300,000 from our company. The guy is a complete liar and a fraud and should not be trusted! We have been working with local and federal law enforcement to build a criminal case against Terry Sharp for his theft and fraud. Apparently Terry has been looking to purchase a business to replace his income, this message is to serve as a warning o any business owner that when the criminal charges are filed against Terry Sharp, not only will he be charges with several felonies and face prison time, but the money he used to purchase YOUR Business will be listed in our case. We will have no choice but to pursue this cash regardless of what deal was made, as criminal cases allow us to claw back any and all transactions in order to collect our embezzled funds.
So in summary DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TERRY SHARP IN UTAH!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TERRY-SHARP-UTAH-FRAUD/Utah/TERRY-SHARP-UTAH-FRAUD-TERRY-SHARP-UTAH-TNTSHARPQCOM-SCAM-FRAUD-CRIMINAL-CHARGES-1083539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TERRY SHARP UTAH FRAUD

#1 General Comment

"Mormon" jokes

AUTHOR: MG anon - ()

Hehehe "Polygamy"... "churning butter"... that's hilarious.

Your sense of humor regarding the LDS religion shows what foundation you're using in whatever accusations you make.

Made me laugh. Good job :)

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SCAMMER

AUTHOR: Gminson - ()

As you can see one of Terry's favorite schemes is to hit you hard with " I'm a Mormon" card. His repsonse titled " Are you honest with your dealing with your feloowman" is one of the mormon cults commandments. Spoken like a true wolf in sheeps clothing. PRETENDING TO BE THIS GREAT PERSON WHO LOVES GOD, WHILE REALLY WORSHIPING THE DARK MASTER IN DAILY THOUGHT AND DEED!

The truth is your religious titles and commandments dont mean anything to me, as I'm not mormon. So unlike you I dont have multiple wives, practice pologamy, churn butter, and and whatever else you do in that sect.

Now back to the complaint and how it was filed. Just becuase others dont know about your fraud and crimes you have committed doesnt mean they didnt happen. So by coming on here and responding, only shows you are nervous about the lawsuits and potential criminal charges that are forthcoming.

As far as my identity goes, you know who I am and have known me for years, but I will not openly disclose my identity here for fear of your violent past that could cause me or my mother harm.

The public needs to know that you are not who you say you are...You are a scammer..A typical Mormon Fraudster, who uses his religion and people in his religion to scam from in orde rto prosper. Does your wife know about all your shady deals? How can you sleep at nght knowing that one day your door could in fact be kicked in by the US Marshalls?

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TERRY SHARP | THIS POST IS LEGITAMATE | TERRY SHARP IS A RELIGOIUS PREDATOR

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Are you honest in your dealings with your fellowmen?

AUTHOR: tsharp - ()

My name is Terry Sharp and I live in Utah.  This post is bogus and a convenient way to smear my name while hiding behind a computer.  The individuals behind this post are willing to give up their integrity in the form of a frivilous lawsuit and lies, only living their religion when it is convenient and easy.

Please provide details about your post.  What are your names?  What company did I embezzle money from?

Thank You.