• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, May 01, 2010

• Reported By: What Is Going On — New Jersey USA
www.usworkalliance.us , New Jersey United States of America

TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM Us Postal Exam Services Paid money... Got Package.... Tooka Exam..... Havent heard from them since. New Jersey

When I seen this ad in the news paper, I thought this would be a great opportunity to take advantage of. At the least I can get my money back. I paid $130 and recieved my booklet and steps to take when i was ready to complete my exam. Signed up for the exam, when I showed up there was at least 75 other people there to take the exam. I later recieve a letter stating that I have passed the exam with an 82.5 and I was hoping that soon I would be contacted for a job. Not!!!!

I recently wrote a letter to the postal office asking what to do next and what my status is for recieving a job. Never got a reply.

When I later tried to access the website it put me right to the ripoff website, I was shcoked to see how many people had written about this scam!!!!

Why hasnt anyone done anything about this? Its clear that the government must be involved because they scammed them too. Impersonating the Us Postal Service!!!!!  This is ridiculous that this has even gone this far. The material that you recieved from them has stamped clearly the post office logo all over it even down to the book that was shipped to me. A question to the Us Government: How could this happen?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TESTING-AUTHORITY-INCCOM/-New-Jersey-/TESTING-AUTHORITY-INCCOM-Us-Postal-Exam-Services-Paid-money-Got-Package-Tooka-Exa-598837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM