Complaint Review: TEXACO

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:P.V.B. Florida
TEXACO
5001 MAIN STREET SOUTH JOPLIN, Missouri U.S.A.

TEXACO MOTHER AND DAUGHTER INJURED AFTER ATTENDANT TRIED TO REPAIR GASOLINE NOZZLE JOPLIN, MO. Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Why do you continue to lie deadbeat?

*Consumer Comment: Get over it stacy

*Consumer Comment: I am only going to think of myself

*Consumer Comment: Stacy you call everyone a liar and fraud

*Consumer Comment: You are the liar and fraud Charles

*Consumer Comment: John Is the fraud

*Consumer Comment: What does it matter?

*Author of original report: PREMIUM UNLEADED GASOLINE ADDITIVES

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe this for a minute.

*Consumer Comment: And yet, you can't provide one shred of proof. Nothing new though. Why do you lie?

*Consumer Comment: John protects the real frauds and scammers

*Consumer Comment: Go away applies to you too deadbeat.

*Consumer Comment: What a load!!

*Consumer Comment: These people are ruthless

*Consumer Comment: Go away.

*Author of original report: WHAT SIZE IS YOU CARBON FOOTPRINT?

*Consumer Comment: WHAT Texaco?

*Consumer Suggestion: Then sue your attorney.

*Consumer Comment: Simple facts:

*Consumer Comment: Confusion

*Consumer Comment: 'It is essential to understand the chemical exposure results of gasoline in ones eyes.'

*Consumer Comment: Corrine...PLEASE...Give it up!...And PLEASE lose the caps!!

*Author of original report: TEXACO...DO YOU ALLOW VERBAL AGREEMENTS TO JUST RUN IT AND MAKE MONEY?

*Author of original report: TEXACO...GOOGLE SEARCH 'REFUELING FIRES'

*Consumer Comment: "It is essential to understand the chemical exposure results of gasoline in ones eyes."

*Author of original report: TEXACO...BLEPHAROSPASM IS A DIRECT RESULT OF CHEMICAL INJURY

*Consumer Comment: You're feeble attempts to deflect YOUR OWN FAULT

*Consumer Comment: Blepharospasm...

*Author of original report: TEXACO....MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET....BLEPHAROSPASM...

*Consumer Comment: Who cares

*Author of original report: TEXACO...GOOGLE SEARCH HOPKINS, GOLDENBERG LEGAL MALPRACTICE

*Consumer Comment: Wow! Whatta' story! And this occurred 14 years ago?

*Consumer Comment: Attorneys

*Author of original report: TEXACO...MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLES...

*Author of original report: TEXACO...MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLES...

*Consumer Comment: Found another claim on this site from the same person

*Author of original report: TEXACO... ENRON...THE NAME "LOWE' RING A BELL?

*Author of original report: TEXACO ... IS THE TIMELINE FOR THIS CASE RELATED TO ENRON?

*Consumer Suggestion: The case number

*Consumer Comment: Did Texaco OWN the pumps?

*Consumer Comment: I found the links given in one of the posts

*Author of original report: TEXACO... TO MY DAUGHTER...MY PRECIOUS CHILD...

*Consumer Comment: Nice try, but still worthless

*Author of original report: TEXACO...PATRICK TOMLINSON MARKETING MANAGER...MID CONTINENT

*Consumer Comment: You'd think any attorney smarter than a doorknob would want a Texaco 33% Contingency Fee..

*Consumer Suggestion: Case Number

*Consumer Comment: sister

*Consumer Comment: I fully understand your plight

*Consumer Comment: Corinne's Brother

*Author of original report: TEXACO ... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GASOLINE STATIONS...

*Author of original report: TEXACO ... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GASOLINE STATIONS...

*Consumer Comment: Information

*Consumer Comment: Tell us the court name etc.

*Author of original report: TEXACO...HOW MANY VICTIMS ARE THERE?

*Consumer Comment: A few more comments...

*Consumer Comment: I don't know why..

*Consumer Comment: Texaco scars

*Consumer Comment: hmmm

*Consumer Comment: Still sounds fishy to me

*Consumer Comment: Texaco- are you selling unbranded gasoline in your stations?

*Author of original report: TEXACO...DEFECTIVE NOZZLE...INNOCENT CONSUMERS...BEWARE...

*Author of original report: TEXACO...THANKFULLY, SAINT JOHN'S NURSE REMOVED MY CLOTHES...

*Consumer Comment: I hear a swooshing sound!

*Consumer Comment: You just lost all credibilty

*Author of original report: TEXACO...ST JOHN'S HOSPITAL...JOPLIN, MO...WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?

*Consumer Suggestion: Ok, lets get something straight! This happened 13+ years ago?

*Consumer Comment: Yes I would...

*Consumer Comment: Yes

*Author of original report: TEXACO MOTHER AND DAUGHTER INJURED

*Consumer Comment: This story is so much bullsh**

*Consumer Comment: Seems more like your just trying to start a monster thread

*Consumer Comment: I forgot to add...

*Consumer Comment: Still not clear...

*Consumer Comment: Wife and Daughter

*Author of original report: ...DRENCHED IN GASOLINE...

*Consumer Comment: Strange...

*Consumer Comment: Finish the story

*Author of original report: TEXACO...MOTHER AND DAUGHTER...ACTUAL ACCOUNT OF ACCIDENT

*Consumer Comment: ????

*Consumer Comment: So what happened?

*Consumer Suggestion: I think you should explain exactly what happened!

*Author of original report: TEXACO MARKETING REFINERY INC. AKA TEXACO INC. PRENTICE HALL

*Author of original report: TEXACO- GASOLINE SAFETY...COULD YOU BE THE NEXT VICTIM?

*Consumer Comment: What exactly happened?

*Author of original report: CREATE SAFETY AWARENESS DANGER INNOCENT VICTIMS REFUELING

*Author of original report: GASOLINE SAFETY

There is a pattern of harm after several people have been injured at the gasoline pumps. Some were human torches, some lost their babies, others lost their entire family. We were never aware of the other victims. After our research and finding courageous people trying to create safety regulations our family has survived. We are desperate for help to get the Medical treatment we need... We have BRAIN INJURY... FUNCTIONALLY BLIND... TOXIC ENCEPHALOPATHY, POSTURAL ORTHOSTATIC TACHYCARDIAC SYNDROME, NON-HEALING WOUNDS... AND more... I ask if anyone knows other victims of this gasoline dispensing facility, refueling, pumping gasoline, self service station... please contact us to create a databank of TEXACO/CHEVRON/SHELL gasoline injury...thank you for listening...

Corinne
P.V.B., Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEXACO/JOPLIN-Missouri-64804/TEXACO-MOTHER-AND-DAUGHTER-INJURED-AFTER-ATTENDANT-TRIED-TO-REPAIR-GASOLINE-NOZZLE-JOPLIN-301635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEXACO

Why do you continue to lie deadbeat?

'John Is the fraud'

>> Still waiting for you to prove this statement as I have proven my statements.

'These businesses who commit fraud & treating people wrong end up here getting exposed john.'

>> And yet, you wouldn't know the first thing about that.

'John does not like us exposing the fraud these businesses commit, & how they steal money from us.'

>> And yet you can't prove this statement.

'So what does he do he calls us the frauds & liars.'

>> Because you are.

'He does not like consumers or custormers.'

>> And what do you base this lie on? When are you actually going to prove just one of your statements you make?

'He Is working overtime trying to slander victims on this site, to make them look big & discredit there complaint.'

>> And yet, you can't prove this either. Why do you lie? I do not make you lie, you chose to and get exposed time and time again.

'Like john Is doing to me.'

>> Exposing your lies and fraud is not 'slnder' as I have posted the truth wih fact to back it up. I have done so with your very own words.

'But I have learned to ignore the idiot.'

>> And yet, you haven't as you had to post this. Don't you get tired of lying? You actually have to try and ignore me as I have some legitimate questions that need answers and doing so would prove even further what a lying fraud you are. So, you keep telling yourself that.

'I will continue to expose the frauds & wrong doing these business treat us consumers.'

>> When are you actually going to start? I know you haven't dealt with any.

'Stacy you call everyone a liar and fraud'

>> Post proof please as I have not seen this.

'No I am not a fraud or a liar, & If you think It bothers me cause you say that you are sadly mistaken.'

>> Yet that statement itself is a lie, hence, making yourself a liar. That's how it works. It has been proven that you are a liar and a fraud.

'Ya'll are protecting these companies stacy & john, buy accusing poster of complaints liars & frauds.'

>> Yet, you can not come up with one shred of proof of this lie. I have proven my statements.

'I don't care how many times you call me a liar or fraud, I will continue to expose the real frauds the businesses who do wrong to me.'

>> And I will continue to expose you as you have never been 'wronged' by a business as has been proven. YOU are the one that has stolen from them.

'I also have been unfairly lied about.'

>> Yet, you can not prove it as your own words state otherwise.

'I do not care what people think or believe.'

>> And yet you do making this another lie. So just how is it that you allegedly aren't a liar?

'I know I am not a fraud or a liar, just a consumer who Is tired of being lied about & treated unfairly because I have reported my experinces about the businesses who have wronged me.'

>> And yet you are a fraud and lair just by that statement alone.

'Stacy you call everyone a liar & fraud.'

>> Again, please post proof of this. Why do you continue to lie?

'I am only going to think of myself'

>> We already know this.

'Who cares what you think stacy.'

>> I do. She is very smart and articulate and I bet a cutie also :)

'This Is why the real frauds & liars like employers get away with screwing with peoples lives, get away with there lying.'

>> And yet, you know nothing about any of this. You've never had a job.

'Then you come to this site & accuse innocent people of being liars & frauds.'

>> And yet, you are the only one that has been accused of it with facts to back it up. So please, who are these 'innocent people' that you are trying to lump yourself in with?

'You are a heartless & uncaring person stacy, who only gives a s**t about her needs.'

>> It seems she cares alot about others as she has helped protect the truly innocent by exposing fraud such as yourself.

'But wait one day you to will have a problem like this, but don't come crying to us on this website.'

>> Who is this 'us' that you keep trying to associate yourself with?

'To the people who you have treated unfairly.'

>> And who would this be?

'That Is why the real liars, get away with lying.'

>> Yes, it is amazing how much you get away with lying.

'You are a abusive heartless person.'

>> Based on what? The fact that you are exposed?

'You sicken me.'

>> I don't think she's all that worried about this. You are merely a puss boil on society's a*s.

'I am moving on with my life.'

>> And yet, yuo aren't as you have thrown this lie out before. Does this meand you'll finally sell the computer you do not need, cancel the internet you do not nee, and finally start paying those you are trying to beat out of money deadbeat?

'And I am only going to think of myself.'

>> We all know this as has been proven by your need for attention and derailing other reports to make it about yourself.

'When ever somebody Is introuble, I will not help them because nobody has ever helped me In a time of need.'

>> What is 'introuble' and who would come to you for any help? You can't even help yourself.

'Only to call me a liar & fraud.'

>> And backed it up with facts. How about that.

'Nobody deserves to be treated like this. Nobody.'

>> Why don't proven frauds deserve to be treated like proven frauds? I don't get it. And you'd be correct...Stacey doesn't deserve to be the victim of your many lies.

'Get over It stacy. Nobody cares what you think.'

>> Why do you continue to lie? I care about what she thinks so another of your statements again makes you a liar. Why do you keep saying you are not a liar but keep lying?

'You are always putting down people, telling them you don't believe there complaints.'

>> Post proof plese.

'The reason why ya'll bash me, Is because you think It Is easy.'

>> You do make it very easy with your very own words. But, exposing lying fraud is not 'bashing'. Sorry.

'Ya'll know I tell the truth.'

>> And yet, we have proven otherwise. Why do you lie?

'And ya'll can't stand It, Is the reason you call me a liar & a fraud.'

>> No, we call you a liar and fraud because that is what has been proven that you are.

When are you finally going to answer the questions people have asked of you deadbeat:

- Why do you keep posting in a Walmart report that you said you'd stop posting in?
- Why do you keep posting in reports for companies you say you will never do business with again (they won that one)?
- How can you have any credit card at all if you have no money like you claim in all the collection reports you crap in?
- How can you afford a computer to perpetrate your fraud with if you have no money like you claim in the collection reports you pollute?
- How can you afford an internet connection to perpetrate your fraud if you allegedly have no money as you claim?
- How can you afford an attorney for all these alleged lawsuits you claim to be filing if you have no money like you claim?
- Why did you get a cellphone you knew you couldn't afford when you have no money as you claim?
- Why haven't you paid the people you have owed money to for a long time?
- How can you afford a vehicle to go out and cause accidents in if you allegedly have no money?
- How can you afford the exorbitant insurance from the accidents you cause in the vehicle you shouldn't be able to afford if you have no money as you claim in the collection report?

Get over it stacy

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Get over It stacy. Nobody cares what you think. You are always putting down people, telling them you don't believe there complaints.

The reason why ya'll bash me, Is because you think It Is easy. Ya'll know I tell the truth.

And ya'll can't stand It, Is the reason you call me a liar & a fraud.

I am only going to think of myself

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Who cares what you think stacy. This Is why the real frauds & liars like employers get away with screwing with peoples lives, get away with there lying.

Then you come to this site & accuse innocent people of being liars & frauds.

To the people who you have treated unfairly. That Is why the real liars, get away with lying.

You are a abusive heartless person. You sicken me.

I am moving on with my life. And I am only going to think of myself.

When ever somebody Is introuble, I will not help them because nobody has ever helped me In a time of need. Only to call me a liar & fraud.

Nobody deserves to be treated like this. Nobody.

Stacy you call everyone a liar and fraud

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I also have been unfairly lied about. I do not care what people think or believe.

Stacy you call everyone a liar & fraud.

You are the liar and fraud Charles

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Go away like you said you would do
No one believes your or poor Mommy

John Is the fraud

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

John does not like us exposing the fraud these businesses commit, & how they steal money from us. So what does he do he calls us the frauds & liars. He does not like consumers or custormers.

He Is working overtime trying to slander victims on this site, to make them look big & discredit there complaint. Like john Is doing to me. But I have learned to ignore the idiot.

What does it matter?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

This whole report is a fraud as has been proven. Why would YOU endanger a child? When is the child going to be put with a capable adult to be raised properly?

PREMIUM UNLEADED GASOLINE ADDITIVES

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

What are the additives in the premium unleaded gasoline?

I don't believe this for a minute.

AUTHOR: Excsco - (U.S.A.)

My husband is a firefighter (30 years). My brother is a paramedic (20+years). My mother is a nurse (retired). I was an officer of the court for 12 years. As such, I've been told some stinkers in my time, but this story reeks. Far more drama than (actual) trauma, and precious little, if any,truth.

Documented lawsuit or not, and I have my doubts about that, there's no way a fire engine was re-routed for no known reason...there would definitely be a record of that run and the reason for it; and it sounds like she claims the Texaco employee just dropped the hose with gasoline still pouring from it (?). If so, there would have been a huge gasoline spill to clean up...so unless they have only one fire engine in Joplin, they would not have been turned back or sent elsewhere until this hazmat incident was mitigated.

Both Corine and her daughter would have been undressed and washed down with water, at least, and possibly a soap solution as well. They would not have been transported in the ambulance emitting toxic fumes that would have incapacitated the paramedics. They would have been washing her eyes out all the way to the hospital too, and would have started an IV en route.

She was discharged from the ER (with such severe injuries) in nothing but a gown??? Just go wait out front for someone to come pick you up? Last time I was in the hospital, in fact, every time I've ever been in the hospital, I was escorted out in a wheelchair, and someone (hospital employee) stayed with me while my husband went to get the car.

Let me give you a little advice Corine. You need to take a creative writing course. Seriously, you have a real talent for dramatic fiction. (I'm not being sarcastic, you should give it a try). There's nothing anybody here can do for you.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

'John protects the real frauds and scammers, & protects these bad businesses.'

>> And yet you can't provide any proof of this lie. You surely don't know what a 'bad business' is as you have never ever dealt with one.

'Why do you think he gives consumers a hardtime on this site.'

>> Again, as always, post proof of this lie please.

'He isn't nothing but a bully who uses scare tactics.'

>> Post proof of this lie please.

'He doesn't have the the right to tell anyone to go away, this site Is for everybody not just him & his cronies.'

>> Yet you feel it is within your retarded right to tell people to go away. Ironic. And, I don't have any 'cronies'. Just because everyone else agrees with me isn't my fault. I just post the truth and they see it also.

'Who bully victims on this site.'

>> Again, why do you lie? Post proof please.

'I suggest to people don't listen to him.'

>> Why not? I thought you wanted to people to know the truth? Are you lying again? I post the truth and have backed it up with your very own words. I did not make you type the lies and fraud. So, you are now saying that you really don't want people to know the truth. Which is it?

'Who the hell does he think he Is telling people to go away.'

>> I am one of many who are tired of reading you lies and fraud on a daily basis. Who the hell do you think you are when you say the exact same thing deadbeat?

'He doesn't run this site.'

>> You're lucky at the moment that I don't - though you never know when that could possibly change - because you'd be the first to get the boot.

'I will continue to expose the real frauds & bad businesses, If he likes It or not.'

>> When are you actually going to start doing that? I know you haven't ever dealt with a 'bad business' so that's never going to happen. When are you finally going to admit you are a fraud and expose that?

'Why should we care what strangers say.'

>> I don't know but you certainly are worried about being exposed as all frauds are.

'John doesn't bother me nor scare me.'

>> Yet I do or else you wouldn't say anything. Why do you lie? Thanks for proving me right again by the way. But you have to because you are being exposed for the fraud you are.

'He just likes to cause turmoil.'

>> Post proof please.

'He doesn't like to be ignored either.'

>> Wow, you're really stretching there. Why do you continue to lie on a daily basis? When are yuo ever going to post one shred of proof to any of these lies?

'You see how worse he gets'

>> What?

- Why haven't you paid the people you have owed money to for a long time?

John protects the real frauds and scammers

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

John protects the real frauds and scammers, & protects these bad businesses. Why do you think he gives consumers a hardtime on this site. He isn't nothing but a bully who uses scare tactics.

He doesn't have the the right to tell anyone to go away, this site Is for everybody not just him & his cronies. Who bully victims on this site.

I suggest to people don't listen to him. Who the hell does he think he Is telling people to go away.

He doesn't run this site. I will continue to expose the real frauds & bad businesses, If he likes It or not.

Why should we care what strangers say. John doesn't bother me nor scare me.

He just likes to cause turmoil. He doesn't like to be ignored either. You see how worse he gets.

'These people are ruthless.'

>> I know. Why would anyone knowingly expose an alleged child to the potential dnagers of gasoline.

>> Post proof of yet another of your lies deadbeat.

'I don't expect anything from these ruthless scum people, who only give a d**n about themselves.'

What a load!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Hope your child is in the hands of capable people because you are not one
Joplin is a town full of idiots - I know my sister lives there
Grow up YOU LOST

These people are ruthless

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

These people are ruthless. Who needs people sympathy from this site. They are scum.

They think they have It all & they get pleasure from other peoples hardships.

Go away.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Your farse has been proven many times over to be a lie. When are you going to take responsibility for endangering a child and turn the child over to human services for placement in a good home?

WHAT SIZE IS YOU CARBON FOOTPRINT?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

Take a look at the partners in the recent arrest of Joplin Tobacco Indictment. See for yourself the partners joint venture in Fraudulent schemes operating tobacco companies just like the Texaco South Joplin.

WHAT Texaco?

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Seems like no one even brought up the fact that there IS no Texaco, Inc. any longer. It merged with Chevron to become ChevronTexaco, then completely removed the Texaco name from Chevron Corporation several years ago. How can she be dealing with a company that doesn't exist, unless she's now suing Chevron.

The Texaco stations you see now are mostly, if not all, independent operators who buy Chevron fuel but sell it under the Texaco brand. Agreed, 13 years ago there was a Texaco, but the refining and marketing were accomplished through a joint venture with Shell, known as Motiva, Equiva and Equilon. Texaco wasn't providing that gasoline, anyway, so she wouldn't have even had a claim back then. LOTS of unsupportable info given out in her report.

You know, if I was simply trying to ruin a reputation, I'd at least pick on a real company.

#20 Consumer Suggestion

Then sue your attorney.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Sue your attorney then, if the SOL is not expired.

Your story has been shot full of holes here.

There's nothing to be gain for you except perhaps some additional attention.

It's over and done-your appeal was DENIED.

Now get on with your life-you'll be much happier for it.

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

The decision was made OCT. 29, 2005. Based upon their review of entire brief, records, and transcript, INEFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL IN A CIVIL CASE is not reason for court to grant a new trial. See WATSON vs. MOSS. The court decision is affirmed. Recently, when asked, have you ever looked up WATSON VS. MOSS? The United States Supreme Court decided the only remedy is an action for Malpractice against the Attorney. It is amazing to me, every attorney who has seen this case agrees, however the multijurisdictional complexity, along with the professional choice of law rule is a great big case few are willing to be able to take on.

If you know an environmentalist who truly cares about JUSTICE, let them review and rewrite my case so someone can help us. Remember, I am trusting you to evaluate a truly serious claim. I am not alone...MISCONDUCT should be investigated and an apology is truly rewarding. Does anyone know how to get these two attorneys to apologize to our family for allowing thirteen years of injustice to take place as of June 2, 2008?

Simple facts:

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The lawsuit was adjudicated and she lost-defendant prevailed.

The appeal was denied.

It's time to move on...

Confusion

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Please revise this report. The sensational nature of this report makes it unbelievable. Please only include the facts, and do it as succinctly as possible. Could you please give us an accurate timeline of the events that occured? The extra comments about your beautiful daughter, while sweet, are unimportant. Please stop using caps. If you would like our sympathy and suggestions you must rewrite this report in a professional manner.

Also, I am pretty sure that most people are aware of the inherent danger of gasoline. Which is why for a while consumer pumping was not allowed. Most are aware that they must take precautions when dealing with gasoline.

If this is true I am sorry that this happened to you. What are you trying to accomplish, though?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Yeah. NOTHING. I have had gas in both my eyes and mouth numerous times over many years with no ill affects.
And, if you had butted your nose out of the alleged needed repair like you should have, you wouldn't have allegedly gotten anything on you. This situation YOU created yourself 13 years ago and rightfully lost in court for a frivolous lawsuit.
Again, there is no epidemic of nozzles malfunctioning. When are you going to correct the false statement?
There is no epidemic of people getting injured pumping gas. MILLIONS do it daily with no issues whatsoever. When are you going to correct that false statement?
You lost this case 13 years ago based on issues such as this.
There is no conspiracy.
Did the state at least take away this alleged child that YOU endangered?
When are you going to take responsibility for what YOU created to begin with?

Corrine...PLEASE...Give it up!...And PLEASE lose the caps!!

Corrine,

It has now been well over 13 years since the alleged accident.
You sued, and LOST.
It is over.

Please lose your obsession with this, and most of all PLEASE learn how to lose the caps. Writing in all caps is hard to read and considered to be very rude. Only a genuine moron types in all caps. Also, so sentence structure and paragraphs would be really helpful, especially in a long winded post like yours.

All we need from you at this point is for you to post the court case# here and identify the court you filed in.

You are bringing forward all kinds of useless, irrelevent information that is a total waste of everyones time, for example comparing to gasoline fires. Was there a fire in your incident? NO.

Gasoline fires you refer to in those reports are mostly due to static discharge related combustion. Totally unrelated here.

You are so obsessed by this, you are not even seeing reality here, nor are you using common sense.

Get a grip!

TEXACO...DO YOU ALLOW VERBAL AGREEMENTS TO JUST RUN IT AND MAKE MONEY?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

IT WAS A TEXACO GASOLINE STATION AT 5OTH AND SOUTH MAIN AND 5001 SOUTH MAIN AND 5002 SOUTH MAIN ALL ONE GASOLINE STATION BUT THEY USE THREE DIFFERENT ADDRESSES. ACCORDING TO DEFENSE COUNSEL JERRY WILDING AT THE ADVICE OF DEFENSE COUNSIL HIS CLIENT TEXACO INC. ADVISED THE APPROPRIATE DEFENDANT IN THIS CASE IS TEXACO REFINERY MARKETING INC. IF THESE MARKETING AGREEMENTS WOULD SATISFY PLANFIFF COUNSEL, DEFENSE ASKED TO PLEASE DISMISS TEXACO INC. AND ADD TEXACO REFINERY AND THEN DO SO INFORMALLY WITHOUT LEAVE OF COURT AND THE TEXACO REFINERY WOULD BE WILLING TO ACCEPT SERVICE. PLANTIFF COUNSEL FILED THIS CASE FEB 11, 2000. COUNSEL WAS NEVER ACCEPTED BY WESTERN DISTRICT OF KANSAS CITY TIL MARCH 23, 2000 PRO HAC VICE. PLANTIFF ATTORNEY AGREES TO CHANGE NAMES OF DEFENDANT AND DOES THIS INFORMALLY WITHOUT LEAVE OF COURT. LATER, BEFORE ANY PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS, OR DEED, FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS, OR EVEN A DEPOSITION OF TEXACO REFINERY AND TEXACO INC. PLANTIFF ATTORNEY AGREES AT THE ADVICE OF DEFENSE COUNSEL AND SR. PARTNER JOHN J. HOPKINS, OF HOPKINS, GOLDENBERG WHO STATES THE STATE OF MISSOURI KEEPS NO FRANCHISSEE RECORDS ON BUSINESS WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATE. MORE WORK WOULD NEED TO BE DONE. HOWEVER IT WAS NOT DONE. PLANTIFF COUNSEL PRIVATELY AND INFORMALLY VOLUNTARILY RELEASED DEFENDANT TEXACO REFINERY MARKETING INC. TO MAKE THE JUDGE HAPPY. THIS IS WRITTEN IN THEIR DIRECT CORRESPONDENCE FROM HOPKINS GOLDENBERG, TO VAN KIRK MCCOMBS THE SECOND. MCCOMBSII ADVISE MY HUSBAND THERE WAS A LOOPHOLE AND THE OIL COMPANY HAD A MILLION DOLLLAR POLICIES WHICH WOULD MORE THAN SAFTISFY OUR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM AND MY HUSBANDS CONSORTIUM CLAIM AND OUR DAUGHTERS INJURY TOO. THIS WAS THE FIRST LIE ...THE FIRS LIE OUR ATTORNEY THE VAN KIRK MCCOMBS II WHO ADVERTISES AS AN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST. LOOK UP HIS WEBSITE. YOU WILL SEE THIS MAN WHO PARTNERED WITH HOPKINS, GOLDENBERG P.C. TODD SCOTT HAGAMEN AND FILED TEXACO INJURY CLAIM AGAINST FIVE DEFENDANTS. GO TO PACER AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. THEN GOOGLE HOPKINS GOLDENBERG PC. JUDY BUCKLES OF MADISON COUNTY ADVOCATE SUING THE FIRM FOR FRAUDULENT SETTLEMENTS, MERRITT VS HOPKINS FOR FRAUDULENT SETTLEMENTS...LITTLE DID WE KNOW...we were there next victims... they don't know about us and we didn't know about them. NOW, JUST LET ME ASK YOU THREE QUESTIONS....What attorney would lie to a jury? What attorney would conceal federal court evidence? What attorney would run out of the courtroom after the judge says Mr Mccombs, I want to see you. We could hear...Your a good attorney but...and then one more question...What attorney would fail to call forth your expert witness? Dr JOSEPH WU OF UNIVERSITY CALIFORNIA IRVINE PET SCANNER EXPERT COMPARING PET SCANS OF TOXIC INJURED BRAIN INJURY PATIENTS WHILE defense attorney witness rebuttal to him for an entire fifty pages of evidence which poor Dr Wu was not even allowed to defend himself because MCCOMBS II secretary was too busy being fitted for her wedding dress and could not stay long enough to reschedule his flight due to a delay in airline schedule. NINE LONG YEARS FOR JUSTICE and this lady has to leave to get fitted for her dress, THE ATTORNEY TRIES TO GET the NEUROTOXICOLOGIST TO DISCUSS PET SCANS. IT was not allowed the only allowance was JUDGE FENNER SAID, he could say he relied on the pet scans, if in fact he did. OF COURS DONALD HERRON THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY ASKED HIM IF HE BROUGHT THESE PET SCANS TO COMPARE WITH OTHERS WHO HAD TOXIC BRAIN INJURY. DR HEUSER STATED NO. I LEAVE DR WU THE PET SCAN EXPERT IN CHARGE OF COMPARING THESE. NOW, BELIEVE IT OR NOT THESE PLANTIFF ATTORNEYS ARE STILL PRACTICING. THEY ARE SUING EVERYONE AND POOR LITTLE PLANTIFFS OUT THERE ARE NOT AWARE SO IF YOU READ THIS AND YOU KNOW ANY OTHER VICTIMS PLEASE ADVISE F.B.I. THESE ATTORNEYS CONCEALED FEDERAL COURT EVIDENCE OF GASOLINE STAINED CLOTHES. I AM TEXACO SCARRED , OIL STAINED TEARS AND EMOTIONALLY RAPED BY PLANIFFS OWN ATTORNEYS. MAY GOD HELP THEM LIVE WITH THEIR CRIME TIL THEY ARE CAUGHT BY CHIEF DISCIPLINCE COUNSEL. IN THE MEANTIME, I NEED MEDICAL TREATMENT. MY DAUGHTER DOES TOO. PLEASE, IF YOU ARE AND EXPERT IN LEGAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS AND ARE AN ENVIRONMENALIST WHO CARES ABOUT OUR EARTH, GIVE US A CHANCE TO SHARE OUR FACTS TO PROTECT OTHERS AND PREVENT MORE HARM FROM GASOLINE MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLES.

TEXACO...GOOGLE SEARCH 'REFUELING FIRES'

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THERE ARE OTHER VICTIMS and ANSWERS ARE AVAILABLE. EDUCATION IS FIRST. AWARENESS AND PREVENTIONS MUST BE ADDRESSED. LOOK AT THE REPORT ON THE GASOLINE PUMP INSPECTIONS AUDITOR GENERAL SENT TO THE GOVENOR. THE INDUSTRY SUDDENLY CHANGED IN 1990 WHEN SELF SERVICE STATIONS OPENED. HOWEVER, THRE WERE INSPECTIONS WHICH WERE COUNTY, CITY OR STATE AND THEN IT WAS NOTICED THERE IS NO DATABANK TO TRACK THESE OPENED, CLOSED OR OUTDATED GASOLINE PUMPS. SADLY, OUR FAMILY NOTICED BECAUSE MY HUSBAND WENT TO THE STATION AND SAW THE STICKER FROM 1994. IT WAS DUE FOR AND INSPECTION AND THEY RECIEVED VIOLATIONS PREVIOUSLY TOO, HOWEVER THEY WERE NEVER CHARGED BECAUSE IT WAS NOTICED TOO LATE. NOW, MAYBE JUST ONE LIFE CAN BE SAVED AND HOPEFULLY REGULATIONS WILL BE MORE STRICT. FINALLY, IF YOU NOTICE NEW JERSEY DOES NOT ALLOW SELF SERVICE STATIONS. JAPAN, DOES NOT EITHER. IT IS AND ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER TO ALLOW JUST ANYONE TO PUMP GASOLINE. THERE IS SERIOUS DANGER AND IT IS ESSENTIAL TO EDUCATE.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You lost this case 13 years ago based on issues such as this.
There is no conspiracy.
Did the state at least take away this alleged child that YOU endangered?
When are you going to take responsibility for what YOU created to begin with?

TEXACO...BLEPHAROSPASM IS A DIRECT RESULT OF CHEMICAL INJURY

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

IF you go to the blepharospasm website and research the debilitating condition you will see there are two causes one primary and another secondary. I was diagnosed with secondary blepharospasm which is a trigger to cause the condition. It is essential to understand the chemical exposure results of gasoline in ones eyes. I did send photos and I tried to send the depositions. Is there something special I need to do for them to come up on this specific report?

You're feeble attempts to deflect YOUR OWN FAULT

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

in all this is laughable. I, and many other mechanics, have been handling these so-called 'dangerous' substance far, far longer than any amount you could have ever gotten on you 13 years ago and have absolutely no ill affects.
And, once again, there is no epidemic of faulty nozzles that you claim.
MILLIONS have pumped their own gas as well as attendents have pumped gas with NO problems.
You have absoluterly NO fact whatsoever. Another reason you lost 13 years ago
as well as being somewhere you didn't belong.
You were probablty running your mouth in the poor guy's ear for no good reason also.
You created your own problem 13 years ago. You're the new charles.
YOU are to blame for what happened to an alleged child 13 years ago-not a gas station.
THEY did not needlessly open a door facing gas pumps.
The fact you even attempt to blame others for your ignorance is a disgrace and shall be exposed at every turn.

Blepharospasm...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

I'm currently in an Anatomy & Physiology course, and were learning about Blepharospasm right now. It's when you have that temporary uncontrollable twitching under your eye. I'm sure most people have experienced that.
My question is, what does that have to do with gasoline?

TEXACO....MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET....BLEPHAROSPASM...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

Do you need to research the MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS to educate the public and employees to protect all consumers? I would like tWo alert you to the TOXICOLOGICAL PROFILE FOR GASOLINE by the ASTDR. WHEN was it written? DID you compare it to the 1995 TEXACO PREMIUM UNLEADED GASOLINE...which has not yet been studied...DO you realize there are droplets of gasoline leaking every time an individual pumps gasoline? Is there a safe way to protect everyone from the harm your gasoline has upon our earth?

Do you plan to connect the dots...it was not the older man's fault for trying to fix the malfunctioning gasoline nozzle...it was the gasoline you were delivering to JOPLIN AND CARTHAGE, MO. The attorneys HOPKINS, GOLDENBERG...sued for LEGAL MALPRACTICE ...in EDWARDSVILLE, MADISON COUNTY, ILLINOIS, next to their SPRINGFIELD and ST LOUIS office priveately release them to make the JUDE HAPPY...THEY had meetings without CORPORATE TEXACO ATTORNEYS...and they signed agreements and never notified our family...FRAUDULENT AGREEMENTS...SETTLEMENTS...WAKE-UP and help get the MEDICAL TREATMENT WE NEED. RESEARCH BLEPHAROSPASM, SEE YOUR M.S.D.S. LOOK AT THESE FACTS AND APOLOGIZE.

LOOK UP AND SEE THE FILINGS AND THE NINE YEARS THE GASOLINE STATINED CLOTHES WERE SITTING IN THE HOSPITAL BAG...I HAVE ONE COMMENT TO MAKE TO THE ATTORNEYS INVOLVED...WHEN YOUR REFUELING, I HOPE YOU LOOK AROUND AT THE DANGEROUS CIRCUMSTANCES AND REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CASE WHICH WAS FRAUDULENTLY FILED WITH ALTERED MEDICAL RECORDS ALREADY SUBMITTED TO PROPER AUTHORITIES AND DICTATED SIX MONTHS LATER BY DR MURPHY AT THE ST. JOHN'S HOSPITAL IN JOPLIN...WHY?

Who cares

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

about this bulls**t that you lost due to it being something YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED YOURSELF.

There is no epidemic of nozzles failing as has been pointed out numerous times. Apparently your affair ended with this attorney after you were grossly misfigured and that's why you're after them 13 years later.

TEXACO...GOOGLE SEARCH HOPKINS, GOLDENBERG LEGAL MALPRACTICE

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

RESEARCH THE PLANTIFFS ATTORNEYS WHO FILED THE TEXACO LAWSUIT IN KANSAS CITY FEDERAL COURT. NOTICE THE HOPKINS, GOLDENBERG ARTICLES IN EDWARDSVILLE, ILLINOIS AND THEN SEE THE RELATIONSHIP OF TEXACO INC. THE LAW FIRMS...or is it TEXACO's image or THESE attorneys who took advantage of TEXACO IMAGE and PLANTIFF's families. MIRROR of THE APPEAL as per TOXICOLOGIST thoughts..and CHIEF JUDGE LOKEN'S ORDER...plantiff attorneys...voluntarily settled and then settled the next defendant and then the next was s.j. and then the only left defendant was the unemployed verbal lease agreement operator who just ' run it and make money' no rules...

Wow! Whatta' story! And this occurred 14 years ago?

AUTHOR: Adolph - (U.S.A.)

I have been fueling my vehicles with GASOLINE for the last 56 years. During high school I worked at a gas station for 2 years. My wife has also fueled her own vehicles for the last 15 years or so. (ever since IN permitted customer fueling) Hundreds and hundreds of gallons of GASOLINE. Incidentally, ALL gasoline has nearly identical flash point and flamability. My motorhome takes on 55 to 70 gallons at a time, with 8 or 10 in my "toad", another two gas cans on the back for my dirt bike, 8 more gallons.
I have travelled probably 2 million miles on various modes of GASOLINE powered conveyances, including over 100,000 on road bikes.
I am 73 years old and have NEVER witnessed a fire at ANY gas station, including the time my motorhome discharged about 8 gallons on the drive when a hose split.
I fully realize this is just an anecdotal account of my experience. Just like yours. I am naturally inclined to to wonder which is more likely.
My motorhome is a rolling potential disaster. At the beginning of a trip, 40 gallons of propane, 70 gallons of gasoline, 18 more in my dirt bike, gas cans and Saturn ""towd". I take this quite seriously. IMHO a gas self-powered GASOLINE RV is one of the most potentially hazardous vehicles on the road. Ever see what 30 or 40 gallons of propane can do? Fortunately, class A gas motorhomes usually go supernova while on the road travelling due to their haphazard, crappy build quality. Uh-oh! That's another story.......THAT I have seen. (fortunately not mine ....yet)

Attorneys

AUTHOR: Chlcor - (U.S.A.)

Someone needs to look at the attorneys in this case. Especially the Plaintiffs attorneys. Joe

TEXACO...MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLES...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

DO YOU REALIZE THERE WAS A WONDERFUL LADY NAMED MRS. WIMMER AT THE JOPLIN FIRE DEPARTMENT WHO DUG OUT A REPORT WHERE THE FIRE TRUCK WAS CALLED TO 50TH. AND MAIN, AND REROUTED FOR UNKNOWN REASONS AT 40TH. AND MAIN? THEY FIREMEN ARE THE EXPERTS TRAINED TO DEAL WITH CHEMICAL INJURY. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGERNCY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT IF CHEMICAL INJURY IS INVOLVED.

TEXACO...MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLES...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

Found another claim on this site from the same person

Here is the link....

Insanity rules the day.

TEXACO... ENRON...THE NAME "LOWE' RING A BELL?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THE ATTORNEY SCOTT TODD HAGAMEN CHANGED PARTNERSHIP TO AND WITH SIMON...LOWE AND PASSANATE ... FOR SOME REASON 'LOWE' IS NO LONGER A PARTNER WITH THEM IF YOU NOTICE THE TIMELINE AND IF THE PERSON WHO TESTIFIIED IN THE CASE ARE RELATED IS IT THE SAME...SEE THE TESTIMONY FOR SKILLING AND LAY AND NOTICE THE SCANDAL AROUND SUE THE X-WIFE. WE CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THESE ATTORNEYS OR WHY THEY HURT OUR FAMILY...PLEASE SEARCH WITH US...HELP US FIND ANSWERS...AND PROTECT ALL INNOCENT CONSUMERS.

TEXACO ... IS THE TIMELINE FOR THIS CASE RELATED TO ENRON?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

WAS TEXACO, CHEVRON, SHELL, MOTIVA, ETC. RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ENRON? THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TRY AND ANSWER.

CAN WE FAX TO YOU?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

DO YOU KNOW OR CAN YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE ANSWER IS...WE HIRED BURGE WETTERMARK ATTORNEYS OF JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA. VAN KIRK MCCOMBS HIRED HOPKINS GOLDENBERG TODD SCOTT HAGAMEN OF ST. LOUIS, MO. ON FEBRUARY 15, 2000 HAGAMEN FILED A PETITION SUMMONS TO SERVE REGISTERED AGENT FOR TEXACO,INC. PRENTICE-HALL CORP SYSTEM, INC. 221 BOLIVAR STREET, JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI 65101. HAGAMEN RECEIVES A LETTER FROM LAWFIRM HOLTKAMP,LIESE,BECKEMEIER & CHILDRESS, P.C. THE ATTORNEY JERRY R. WILDING SIGNS A LETTER STATING TEXACO REFINING AND MARKETIN, INC. IS THE APPROPRIATE DEFENDANT AND WILL VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT SERVICE...IF YOU DECIDE TO SUBSTITUTE THESE DEFENDANTS AND THEN DISMISS TEXACO INC. THE ATTORNEYS AGREE AND THEN PRIVATELY AND INFORMALLY WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE DISMISS TEXACO INC. AND TEXACO REFINERY IN THEIR CORRESPONDENCE TO MAKE THE JUDGE HAPPY. THEN, THEY NEVER TOLD US, WE HAD NO IDEA TIL 2004 AND 2005. IN TEXACO'S AGREEMENTS TEXACO HAD TO MAKE SURE THEIR GASOLINE WAS BEING SOLD. NO OTHER PRODUCT WAS ALLOWED...IN ADDITION THERE WERE IMAGE REQUIREMENTS AND CUSTOMER COMPLAINT REQUIREMENTS. THIS ACCIDENT WAS EXACTLY JUNE 2, 1995. BY THE TIMELINE OF THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL LAWSUIT AGAINST TEXACO AND UP UNTIL NOW WE STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY DID. WE KNOW THE JUDGES SAID THE ATTORNEYS VOLUNTARILY DISMISSED TEXACO INC...THEN LATER, THEY VOLUNTARILY DISMISSED TEXACO REFINERY...THEN THEY HAVE THIS L AND E MARTIN OIL CO. THE JUDGE SUMMARY JUDGEMENTS THE OIL COMPANY...ALL THAT IS LEFT IS THIS LITTLE GUY WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAD A VERBAL AGREEMENT TO JUST RUN IT AND MAKE MONEY...IS A VERBAL AGREEMENT TO SELL GASOLINE LEGAL? IS IT ACCEPTABLE? CAN YOU FIND OUT?

#48 Consumer Suggestion

The case number

AUTHOR: Christine - (U.S.A.)

I found the information on the PACER website, which is the database of Federal cases across the US. In order to access it, you must have an account with them, which my law firm does. So I did determine that this case does (or did) exist, however I am not willing to spend .08 per page to find out the history of it, since it dragged on for about 4 years.

As far as the appeal, I believe that they appealed because they claim negligent representation, which is not an appealable issue.

Did Texaco OWN the pumps?

AUTHOR: J G Shrugged - (U.S.A.)

The major oil companies are trying to get out of the station business. While they still license their brand name out, the owner of the station is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the dispenser.

Texaco was released properly from the lawsuit IMHO (which means nothing legally). Your injuries were caused by the gasoline yes, but the proximate cause was the malfunctioning dispenser, which was the responsibility of the owner.

Shell (Motiva) does currently inspect their contracted stations on a regular basis, but 14 years ago who knows what Texaco was doing.

Texaco could have been telling the truth that it wasn't even their gasoline. The closest refinery/rack may just be reselling their own product as Texaco as part of an agreement with Texaco. But refueling with gasoline is and always has been inherently dangerous, and I know that there are plenty of signs posted around the pumps, with some new ones in the last ten years (due to cell phone static starting fires). Now Texaco is part of Chevron, so I don't think they can sell branded fuel that is advertised with additives when in fact, it doesn't. But in 93/94 I don't recall a specific Texaco additive campaign.

I'm sorry that you were injured.

I found the links given in one of the posts

AUTHOR: Gerald - (U.S.A.)

Both links are identicle 2 page copies of a court decision, finding that the claimant had bad representation in some form of civil action against Texaco.
There is nothing other than this.
From what I have read, this is NOT a real person.

TEXACO... TO MY DAUGHTER...MY PRECIOUS CHILD...

MY DEAR CHILD,

IF ONLY I COULD HAVE MADE A BETTER DECISION AND CHOSEN TO STOP AT A DIFFERENT GASOLINE STATION...IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE GASOLINE PUMPS WERE THERE FROM THE 1960'S AND HAD NEVER BEEN UPDATED...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE KNOWN THE MAN WHO CAME OUT TO FIX THE MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLE WAS GOING TO GRAB THE HOSE WHILE HOLDING THE DISPENSER IN THE OTHER HAND AND FLIP A KINKED HOSE AFTER THE MALFUNCTIONING DISPENSER WOULDN'T WORK...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE HAD A PLACE TO PUT YOU WHILE I WAS DRENCHED IN GASOLINE...IF ONLLY I COULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS GOING TO THROW THE DISPENSER IN THE FLOORBOARD OF THE CAR...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE REACHED FOR YOU QUICKER...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE SCREAMED LOUDER FOR THEM TO QUIT DRYING ME OFF WITH THEIR GREASE RAGS AND POURING CHEMICALS FROM BEHIND ME HOLDING ME...

I REACHED FOR YOU IN DESPERATION TO SAVE YOU FROM THE GASOLINE IN THE CAR...THEN I WAS SO SCARED TO HOLD YOU...THEN I HAD NO PLACE TO PUT YOU...I BEGGED THEM TO PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE HAD A PHONE...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU FROM THEM...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE HELD YOU AND COMFORTED YOU...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU FROM RIDING IN THE FRONT SEAT OF AN AMBULANCE WHILE THEY HAD ME IN THE BACK...IF ONLY I COULD HAVE...I HEARD YOU SCREAMING...I KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE MEN I HANDED YOU TO...BUT THEY WERE TRYING TO SAVE YOUR MOMMY...I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE AMBULANCE...I JUST REMEMBER SEEING YOU AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HOSPITAL...BUT I COULDN'T GET TO YOU BECAUSE THEY HAD A MURPHY LENS IN MY EYE AND I WAS STILL IN THE DRENCHED CLOTHES...THEY WERE TRYING TO SAVE MY EYES.

THEY DID TAKE MOMMY'S CLOTHES OFF AND WHEN THEY WERE ALL FINISHED THEY RELEASED ME IN A HOSPITAL GOWN...WE HELD HANDS AND WALKED TOGETHER TO THE VOLUNTEER DESK...WHILE WE WAITED IT WAS YOUR TINY FINGERS THAT HELD MOMMY UP...WHILE I DESPERATELY WANTED TO SAVE YOU...IT IS YOU MY CHILD WHO SAVED ME...I LOVE YOU AND I WISH I COULD HAVE SOMEHOW PROTECTED YOU...IT WAS GOD HOLDING YOUR HAND WHILE YOU HELD MINE.

Nice try, but still worthless

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I typed every version possible for the case number you provided, and came up with NOTHING.

In fact, I could not find anything at all in regards to anyone suing Texaco, in front of that Court.

TEXACO...PATRICK TOMLINSON MARKETING MANAGER...MID CONTINENT

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

ACCORDING TO YOUR EXECUTIVE EMPLOYEE, THERE IS A DUTY TO PROVIDE THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET WITH YOUR PRODUCT. I HAVE A QUESTION...IF YOUR CUSTOMER IS INJURED IN YOUR TEXACO GASOLINE STATION, TAKEN BY AMBULANCE WITH HER DAUGHTER TO THE HOSPITAL, WHO WOULD PROVIDE THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET TO THE VICTIMS? I WONDER WHY YOU KNOW THE CASE PROCEEDED TO FEDERAL COURT IN KANSAS CITY AS IF I WAS JUST AN ACUTE EXPOSURE TO TOLUENE. HOWEVER, WE FIND OUT AFTER THE TRIAL "YOUR DAY IN COURT" NOT MINE... I WAS ON TRIAL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME.

YOU MADE A CIRCUS OUT OF MY MEDICAL HISTORY AND YOU TORMENTED ME WITH ONE ITTY BITTY MISTATKE OH, WHEN I WAS 23, I WAS SO DEPRESSED I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GO ON. OH, BIG DEAL, GOD HAS A PURPOSE AND A PLAN AND I BELIEVE MINE WAS TO SURVIVE TEXACO SO I COULD LIVE TO TELL...TO PREVENT ANY MORE TEXACO INJURY...I HOPE EVERY CONSUMER REALIZES THE DANGER YOUR GASOLINE JUST ONE LITTLE CUP OF YOUR LIQUID GASOLINE IS EQUAL TO FIVE STICKS OF DYNAMITE...

IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT FOR YOUR OWN RESEARCH GO TO SHELL.COM SAFETY SIGHT IF YOU CAN SEE, LIKE I SEE YOU WILL BE RESEARCHING ALL YOU CAN ABOUT SAFETY. EVERYTIME THE GASOLINE IS PUMPED THERE IS SOME RESIDUAL WHICH EITHER ENDS UP ON YOUR HANDS OR THE CAR OR THE GROUND AND EVENTUALLY OUR BEAUTIFUL WATER AND OUR FISH AND OUR WILDLIFE...YES, YOU HAD __YOUR __DAY IN COURT. NOT MINE. IT IS TOO LATE. I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BUT SAVING OTHER VICTIMS FROM YOUR MISTAKES. I PLAN TO START A DATABANK OF INJURY FROM GASOLINE SINCE THE ASTDR DOES NOT HAVE ONE. I PLAN TO KEEP THE CDC INFORMED OF OUR HEALTH HISTORY AND MAKING SURE OUR WONDERFUL DOCTORS AND NEUROTOXICOLOGIST AND ALL HEALTH CARE EXPERTS ARE SOMEDAY PAID TOO.

IN THE MEANTIME, EVERYONE SAID, SUE YOUR ATTORNEYS, I'M TOO WEAK AND TOO TIRED AND DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THE TREATMENT WE NEED LET ALONE GIVE ANOTHER ATTORNEY A DIME. HOW COULD WE TRUST HIM? HOWEVER, I DO KNOW THERE ARE REALLY GOOD ATTORNEYS OUT THERE, LIKE ERIN BROCHOVICH, SHE WAS AMAZING. WISH I COULD BE HER CLIENT...NOBODY WANTS A CASE ANOTHER ATTORNEY BUTCHERED. THE ATTORNEYS REALLY LET US DOWN. WHAT A BLOW...OH, HOW I HURT PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY AND MOST OF ALL SPIRITUALLY...BECAUSE I SO BELIEVE IN GOD AND THE ANGELS AND KNOW THEIR REALLY IS JUSTICE BUT SOMETIMES...IT MAY NOT HAPPEN HERE...SADLY I BELIEVED IN OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM AND NOW I QUESTION AND HAVE BECOME SKEPTICAL OF EVERYTHING.

I AM SCANNING THE DEPOSITIONS, THE PICTURES, THE BRAIN LESIONS, THE SKIN DEFATTED FINGERS, THE GASOLINE STAINED CLOTHES CORESPONDENCE AMONG THE ATTORNEYS, THE JUDICIAL COMPLAINTS AND DECISIONS AND THE ACTUAL TRIAL WHICH IS UNPUBLISHED FOR YOU TO BE THE JUDGE!

IF YOU KNOW A GOOD IDEA, OR HAVE AN ANSWER PLEASE COMMENT AND ASK OTHERS FOR THEIR IDEAS. I HOPE TO CREATE SAFETY REGULATIONS. PUMPING GASOLINE IS...INHERENTLY DANGEROUS...IT IS POISON AND WE CAN HELP EDUCATE, IF THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR VICTIMS THEN WE MUST EXPOSE THIS CASE TO CREATE SAFETY RULES...WILL YOU HELP ME?

CORINNE

THE COURT SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! IT IS Corinne

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

My faith in the ABA is DASHED! I mean, if a lawyer nails Texaco for $20 million, that lawyer makes almost $7 million.

Maybe the gas station is solely owned by Joe Blfsplck, and Texaco has no legally-exploitable connection to it? And good ole Joe is barely making enough to eat?

Who knows?

B/t/w I have had gasoline on me, and the solution was a quick trip to the shower after (mostly) stripping outside. Some people who got gasoline on themselves have skipped the shower step, and their affected skin was burned the next day.... it takes a few hours.

#55 Consumer Suggestion

Case Number

AUTHOR: Christine - (U.S.A.)

Barker et al v. L and E Martin Oil Company, et al.
00-CV-06019 filed in the Western District of Missouri on 2/11/00 and terminated on 06/04/04. Jury found in favor of the defendant(s). Plaintiff appealed the ruling in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eight Circuit, case number 04-2678.

sister

AUTHOR: Sue - (U.S.A.)

I was there when Corinne came home from the hospital. Her eye looked horrible-the bottom of her eye lid was extremely swolen and her eye appeared to have gunky white stuff seeping from the corner. She reeked of gasoline. She was in a lot of pain. My husband and I decided that it was in her best interest for her go back to the emergency room for further evaluation. Corinne really went through a traumatic event that has impacted her daily living and created many medical problems for her and her daughter. If you have any information or guidance to help her get justice, please help her.

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THE CONTRACT STATES DELIVERY POINT(S) FOR MOTOR FUELS. TEXACO AGREES TO DELIVER THE LISTED PRODUCT(S) FUELS NO.9350141. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, TEXACO

MANAGER WHOLESALE

THE ATTORNEYS WITHOUT OUR CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE PRIVATELY AND INFORMALLY RELEASE TEXACO INC. TEXACO REFINERY AND NEVER EVEN TOLD US. WE ARE TELLING YOU NOW BECAUSE FOR NINE YEARS WE TRUSTED AN ATTORNEY FROM FLORIDA AND AN ATTORNEY FROM JOPLIN. WE THEN FIND OUT THERE WERE SEVERAL VIOLATIONS FROM THE DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE, EPA, THE STATE EVEN RESCINDED THEIR LICENSE FOR NOT PAYING TAXES...WE NEED A COURAGEOUS REPORTER TO INVESTIGATE FRAUDLENT CONTRACTS MARKETED DURING THIS PERIOD OF TIME...TEXACO SAID IT WAS NOT THEIR GASOLINE...WE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH...

MANAGER WHOLESALE

I fully understand your plight

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"Corinne is my sister and I can tell you that this accident has totally consumed and destroyed the last 13 years of her life."

Yes, and this thread has totally consumed and destroyed the last 43 minutes of MY life...by me reading it. I did it by accident too. We have alot in common, don't we?

"These are years she will never get back and every day Corinne plunges further into despair and abyss."

Yep, we do have much in common. These are 43 minutes I will never get back, and every day I know I'll plunge further into despair, with the knowledge that you'll be making up more bizzaro-world twists and turns in this strange little novella.

"I hope her suffering will end soon and will one day go on with her life and be able to smell the roses again."

Me too! I hope you'll stop wasting bandwidth on your Tale From The Darkside, and either give up the docket number and Presiding Judge, or just go away. Anyone notice the similarities between Corinne, and Glenn from Minnesota? Both have atrocious grammar skills, and both make up crazy stories which change every time he/she posts an update. Also, neither will give up any information that can be fact checked and verified. Then, when the heat is on, an assortment of various family members chime in to reassure everyone the story is true, all the while STILL not providing verifiable info AND changing the entire story yet again.

Nice story Glenn.

Corinne's Brother

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Corinne is my sister and I can tell you that this accident has totally consumed and destroyed the last 13 years of her life. These are years she will never get back and every day Corinne plunges further into despair and abyss. I hope her suffering will end soon and will one day go on with her life and be able to smell the roses again.

TEXACO ... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GASOLINE STATIONS...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THE TEXACO STATION PAID TO HAVE THE CAR CLEANED AT SPARKLE CAR WASH IN JOPLIN. THE CAR SMELLED LIKE GAS SO WE TOOK IT BACK AND HAD IT CLEANED AGAIN. THE SPARKLE CAR WASH IN JOPLIN WAS PAID BY THE TEXACO STATION. SADLY, OUR CAR SMELLED LIKE GASOLINE EVERY HOT DAY. ESPECIALLY, WHEN THE AIR CONDITIONER WAS ON...WE WOULD LEAVE THE WINDOWS DOWN AS MUCH AS WE COULD. IT WAS NEVER THE SAME. IT WAS JUST A CAR. WE DIDN'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO THE CAR, WE WERE TO BUSY TRYING TO GET THE TREATMENT WE NEED. HOWEVER, EVERY TIME I HAD TO GET IN THE CAR I FELT ODD, KIND OR WORRIED TOO, ABOUT EVERYTHING, MY DAUGHTER, MY EYES, MY SKIN...MY DAUGHTER IS A SURVIVOR AND WE ARE TRULY BLESSED. WE FEEL COMPELLED TO ASK IF YOU KNOW ANY SURVIVORS PLEASE HELP START A DATABANK. HOW CAN WE TURN THIS IN TO SOMETHING POSITIVE? I ASK, AND I JUST HOPE SOMEOME IS COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO INVESTIGATE...AND HELP US

TEXACO ... PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GASOLINE STATIONS...

Information

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I have been following these postings for days now and I thought I would help and give the information that you guys are asking for. This is what I found: http://www.ca8.uscourts.gov/opndir/05/09/042678U.pdf

Form your own opinion.

Tell us the court name etc.

AUTHOR: Gerald - (U.S.A.)

1) you fail to inform us of the actual docket # of the case. You just tell us to go to a web site. Who is the judge? What part of court is it in? What town? City?
What hearings have happened? What has happened at those hearings.
2) you fail to show in any way shape or form that the diseases and ailments that you have are related to the gas spill over 10 years ago.
3) you story now has it where you little 3 year old child is holding you up so you dont pass out? yeah that one is believable.
4) now there are ramblings about the placenta?? what ? your pregnant when this happened all the sudden? huh?
5) a person's stock ownership doesn't make a person dirty. You suggest that the judge and his wife purposely bought stock so they could screw you?
6) if this is truly the husband also commenting on this story, your doing a crappy job in helping anyone understand the issues that you wife is attempting to communicate.

Until you sit down and make a coherent story, I wont believe one word of this crap.

TEXACO...HOW MANY VICTIMS ARE THERE?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THE DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE STICKER ON THE GASOLINE PUMP SAID DEC. 94. I THINK YOUR RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TO MAKE SURE THE TEXACO STATION LIVED UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND IMAGE... YOU NEED TO EDUCATE THE EMPLOYEES SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE WHY THIS HAPPENED TO PREVENT FURTHER MALFUNCTIONING NOZZLES, HOSES, PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WHICH MAY NOT AGREE WITH YOUR PREMIUM UNLEADED GASOLINE CONSTITUENTS AND ANTIKNOCK ADDITIVES...

JOHN,

IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA THEN I BELIEVE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE...DR GUNNAR HEUSER IS THE NEUROTOXICOLOGIST WHO HELPED THE FIREFIGTHERS OF SEPT. 11TH. JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M VERY PROUD MY HUSBAND IS A SURVIVOR, PROTECTED OUR COUNTRY THE ENTIRE TIME HE EXPECTED THE ATTORNEYS AND JUDGES INVOLVED TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY WHILE HE PROTECTED OUR COUNTRY. WE TRULY ARE SURVIVORS AND BELIEVE SOMEONE WILL COME FORWARD WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE CAN DO. EVERYONE SAID TO SUE THE ATTORNEYS. THE EIGHTH CIRCUIT SAID THEIR NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POOR DECISIONS MADE BY THE ATTORNEYS..IF YOU RESEARCH GASOLINE IT CROSSES THE PLACENTA AND CAN CONTRIBUTE TO MISCARRIAGE SO I URGE ANY PREGNANT WOMAN TO AVOID PUMPING GASOLINE, REFUELING OR SELF SERVICE STATIONS.

A few more comments...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

When you were in the ambulance, did the paramedics find it hard to breath from the fumes, since you were saturated in gas? In a small confined place like an ambulance, the fumes would be quite noticeable. In my opinion, either the ambulance story is a little fabricated..or there was not as much gas on you as claimed.

MOSTLY, the story regarding the judge having stock in the company. All you have to do is provide that information to an appeals judge, and there would HAVE TO BE A MISTRIAL. There is no legal way that judge could have ruled in your case. If he did rule in your case, then it's considered a 'conflict of interest', and is illegal. What's important is, did the judge have that stock at the time of the ruling? If he obtained the stock long after your case was over, then it would have no baring whatsoever on your case.
I think it's time for you to move on from the actual incident at the gas station, and focus on getting better.

I don't know why..

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

relevent questions and comments are not being posted but if they aren't here then I will find somewhere for this fraud to be exposed.

Who cares what fuel they dispense. What does that have to do with this allleged complaint/tale of woe?

And why did you HAVE to open a rear vehicle door that faces the pumps and expose the alleged child to a dangerous situation? Yes, you did this yourself.

Why did you not leave the area immediately when an attendant came out to fix the issue? Why didn't you get back into your vehicle where you belonged? If he couldn't fix it, or the same thing happened, the most that would have happened was the side of your vehicle got some gas on it-easily washed off.

There was NOTHING you could have done to help him or the situation and I'm sure your hounding him just distracted him more. YOU created the dangerous environment and THAT is why you lost if any of this is even true to begin with. Not some whacked out conspiracy theory.

Texaco scars

AUTHOR: Chlcor - (U.S.A.)

Yes it has gone to federal court and if you have Pacer access you can look up some of the information but the case is unpublished as far as what was said during the trial. In case you did not know, all judges, including federal judges must disclose all their investments and you can request that information.

For federal judges you can get it right off the internet. Google judicial watch, then pick judge Gary Fenner and you will see that he has investments in Sunoco Inc, Kerr McGee, a multibillion dollar gas exploration corporation.

For state judges you must request the information in writing from the Supreme court of Missouri, Like we did. Once you have done that file a claim against the judge like we did. Just recently in california the supreme court of california ruled that the appeals court could not decide on an appeal because they all had investments in gasoline. The Kansas City Star did a report a few years ago and blasted the 8th circuit court in Kansas for ruling on cases that they had investments in. These same judges ruled on our appeal that because of our crooked attorney's we had to file Pro Se.

To get into Pacer you will have to request an account and a password. The case is in the 8th circuit court in the Western District of Missouri. The Federal Court house is located in Kansas City Mo.

We have 100 pounds of paper here in our condo with depostions, case documents, marketing agreements, papers from Texaco stating the gasoline is not theirs.

If anyone has any answers for us please let us know. This nightmare has to end!!!

hmmm

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I too would like to know the name of the federal case so I can look it up.

You are now adding to your story saying a federal judge and his wife conspired against you because they have stock in the oil companies.

Even 13 or 20 years ago. No ambulance would take you or daughter without removing gas filled clothes. A hospital would have have removed clothes right away too. Neither would want the chance of a spark and you or your daughter turning into a human torch.

You better be carefull of what you say. Your story is just nuts and if I was on a jury you lost. You are now going into....

"The federal judge who presided over the trial has stock in oil companies and oil exploration companys. The judge's wife also has stock in oil companies."

What proof do you have of that? You better have some because that judge and or his wife could sue you for saying that if it isn't true.

Still sounds fishy to me

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Now you are stating this has already gone to trial?? IN federal court? Whats the name of the case so we may look it up??

And the whole clothes thing is off too, I would think the PARAMEDICS in the ambulance would have done that long before arriving at the hospital.

The doctor told her to wash herself and the daughter off then released her?? And couldn't reach ANY family members?? REALLY??

Texaco- are you selling unbranded gasoline in your stations?

AUTHOR: Chlcor - (U.S.A.)

A comment for Susan and Robert. Yes it is a strange story. We hired a lawyer in Joplin who just sat on the file for two years and never asked a single person a question. We fired him and got someone else who only wanted to settle. We hired another lawyer in Florida who needed someone in Joplin to help him out. He called around and found a lawyer in Joplin who was interested in helping. He called us and told us about the lawyer in Joplin and told us his name. It was the same attorney we had fired in the beginning.

Texaco has admitted that the gasoline sold at the time of the accident was not theirs. The gas station had Texaco signs and Texaco pumps and an agreement with the operators of the station. Texaco admitted in a letter to us that the gasoline was not Texaco gas

Corinne's clothes were not cut from her body. Nobody understands why the clothes were not cut off or removed sooner that what they were.

Writing this makes me angry. It reminds me that lady justices always wears a blindfold even when the scales are not balanced to start with. Dishonest lawyers, crooked judges, and a huge oil company pulling their stings like a puppet master.

Remember the old Texaco jingle You can get some scars from the man who wears the star.

TEXACO...DEFECTIVE NOZZLE...INNOCENT CONSUMERS...BEWARE...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

TEXACO INC...TEXACO REFINERY, JAMES EBERLE, L AND E MARTIN OIL, IRON GATES...PLEASE UPDATE YOUR EQUIPMENT...DO NOT SELL GASOLINE OUT OF PUMPS FROM THE 1960'S...OR LET ANY OF YOUR INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS WHO CREATE VERBAL AGREEMENTS TO JUST RUN IT AND MAKE MONEY WITHOUT SAFETY BEING FIRST. PLEASE PROVIDE THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET TO THE DOCTOR, THE HOSPITAL AND THE VICTIM...I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO PLEASE READ THE DEPOSITIONS FROM THE OIL COMPANY, THE VERBAL AGREEMENTS MADE WITH HANDSHAKES AND NO WRITTEN CONTRACTS TO RUN GASOLINE STATIONS...THE ACTUAL CHEMICALS WE WERE EXPOSED TO STATE GASOLINE, METHL-T-BUTYL ETHER, ETHYL-T-BUTYL ETHER,TERTIAR AMYL METHYL ETHER,,ETHYL ALCHOHOL, XYLENE,TOLUENE,BENZENE, 1.2.4-TRIMETHYLBENZENE, N-HEXANE,ETHYLBENZENE IN THIS EXACT ORDER.

WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS SECRET? WHY DID YOU LET A FEDERAL CASE GO TO COURT AS IF THE ONLY CONCERN WAS TOLUENE? I AM A MOTHER, WHAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER. SCIENTIFIC TESTIMONY BY YOUR OWN EXPERT REVEALED IF WE HAD BEEN EXPOSED TO THE ABOVE CONSTITUENTS, YES BRAIN INJURY, HOWEVER SINCE IT WAS NEVER DISCLOSED...YOU MUST HAVE KNOWN...HOW ABOUT THE ATTORNEYS? WHY? YOU KNOW IT CROSSES THE PLACENTA, YOU KNOW IT CAUSES BLEPHAROSPASM, YOU KNOW OTHERS WERE INJURED REFUELING, AND WHY WOULD A FEDERAL COURT JUDGE AND HIS WIFE HAVING STOCK IN SUNOCO, KERR MCGEE REFINERY AND GASOLINE EXPLORATION BE ALLOWED TO PRESIDE OVER A TEXACO INC. TEXACO REFINERY MARKETING INC. AND L AND E MARTIN OIL CO. JAMES EBERLE, AND IRON GATES? WHY DID MY GASOLINE DRENCHED CLOTHES AND THE HOSPITAL BAG BE ALLOWED TO SIT IN OFFICES? COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY? WHAT ABOUT THE TEXAS CASE WHERE THE WOMAN WAS DRENCHED IN GASOLINE AND LOST HER BABY...HOW ABOUT THE VICTIMS ? THE FAMILIES. DO YOU KNOW MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND MY FORTY FAMILY MEMBERS IN SENECA, NEOSHO, JOPLIN HAVE ALL SUFFERED TOO? CAN YOU PLEASE APOLOGIZE?

I WAS AN INNOCENT CUSTOMER WITH A CHILD, NEVER DID I IMAGINE THIS COULD HAPPEN...DO YOU DISCRIMINATE? YES I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED BEFORE, YES I HAVE HAD BACK SURGERY, HOWEVER I DID NOT HAVE BRAIN LESIONS, BLEPHAROSPASM, AND NON-HEALING SKIN WOUNDS...IN ADDITION TO MY DAUGHTERS HEALTH BEING DIAGNOSED WITH A RARE CONDITION KNOWN TO BE LINKED TO CHEMICAL INJURY! I AM A CONCERNED CONSUMER...NOT JUST ABOUT MY FAMILY...AND I HOPE YOU CREATE SAFETY RULES, EDUCATE AND UPDATE AND MOST OF ALL APOLOGIZE!

TEXACO...THANKFULLY, SAINT JOHN'S NURSE REMOVED MY CLOTHES...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THE DOCTOR TALKED ABOUT PATCHING MY EYE, INSTEAD PRESCRIBED MEDICINE, TAKE SOAP AND WATER AND WASH MY SKIN REALLY GOOD AS SOON AS I COULD TO GET THE GASOLINE OFF MY SKIN. THEN HE SAID, TO BATHE CHELSEA AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AND REMOVE HER CLOTHING AS WELL. HE SAID THE GASOLINE ON THE BACK OF MY TOUNGUE COULD BE FLUSHED BY DRINKING LOTS OF WATER. HE REQUESTED WE RETURN IN THE MORNING FOR A RECHECK OF EYES.

AS I WALKED OUT OF THE HOPITAL HOLDING MY DAUGHTERS TINY HANDS, I NOTICED A RED CROSS VOLUNTEER AT THE DESK. SHE BEGAN CALLING MY MOTHER IN SENECA, MY SISTER IN NEOSHO, MY BROTHER IN JOPLIN AND NOBODY WAS HOME. SHE THEN CALLED THE TEXACO. DONNIE MORRIS SAID HE WILL PICK ME UP FROM THE HOSPITAL SINCE THEY HAVE MY CAR. THEY HAD ROLLED MY WINDOWS UP AND LOCKED THE DOORS AND THEY HAD MY KEYS.

I STAND OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL IN A GOWN WITH MY DAUGHTER AND FEEL REALLY AWKWARD AND STILL NAUSEATED AND FAINT. MY DAUGHTERS HANDS WERE HOLDING ME UP, KEEPING ME FROM FALLING FLAT. ALL OF A SUDDEN A NASTY OLD WHITE PICK UP SHOWS UP. HEY, I'M DONNIE FROM TEXACO, WE HAVE YOUR CAR. I'LL TAKE YOU TO IT. WAIT A MINUTE, MY DAUGHTERS CAR SEAT, IT'S THE LAW. DON'T WORRY LADY JUST GET IN, IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR. HE WAS VERY NICE IN THE TRUCK AT THIS TIME AND PROMISED TEXACO WOULD TAKE CARE OF MY MEDICAL AND APOLOGIZED FOR THE ACCIDENT.

WHEN HE TAKES ME TO THE CAR, I ATTEMPT TO OPEN THE DOOR AND SWOOSH, A POWERFUL FUME OF GASOLINE PENETRATED OUR NOSE AND BARELY ABLE TO BREATHE. WE CLOSE THE DOOR...DONNIE PROMISES TO TAKE THE CAR TO SPARKLE AND HAVE THEM CLEAN THE SPILLED GASOLINE OUT OF MY CAR. HE DRIVES ME AND CHELSEA HOME.

I RUSHED TO THE BATHROOM TO REMOVE HER CLOTHES AND BATHE HER SKIN AND GET HER ALL CLEANED UP FIRST SO I COULD THEN GET IN THE BATHTUB AND GET THIS GASOLINE OFF MY SKIN. IT'S BEEN ON ME FOR SEVERAL HOURS NOW AND I'M ITCHY AND BURNING...BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO THE PAIN IN MY EYES, ESPECIALLY MY LEFT EYE...MY BROTHER-IN-LAW, BOBBY DILLMON ARRIVES AND IS OH MY GOD, YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL YOUR EYE LOOKS TERRIBLE.

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE DOORBELL RINGS AND ROSE BELLAMY AND HER DAUGHTER RACHEL DELIVERED MY CAR PROMISING TO TAKE CARE OF ANY CONCERNS...AT THIS POINT...MY SISTER SUE WALKS IN AND BOBBIE ORDERS HER TO GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL...WE ATTEMPT TO GET IN THE CAR, BUT IT SMELLED SO STRONG FROM THE GASOLINE, WE COULD HARDLY BREATHE. SUE DRIVES ME AND CHELSEA BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AND THIS TIME I'M GIVEN A DIFFERENT PRESCRIPTION AND TOLD TO COME BACK IN THE MORNING FOR THEM TO RECHECK MY EYES.

CHELSEA WAS WEAK AND JUST QUIET, VERY ODD...THAT NIGHT, MY EYES FELT LIKE A HOLE WAS BEING BURNED FROM BEHIND MY EYES, I WOKE UP TO THE MOST AWFUL HEAD PAIN EVER...I HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT WHICH LOOKED LIKE TAR...I WAS SO SCARED AT WHAT WAS IN THE TOILET, I CALLED MY SISTER SUE TO SEE IF SHE COULD DESCRIBE THIS TO THE DOCTOR.

AS WE LEAVE TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE SHE DRIVES AND WE ARE NOW ON OUR THIRD TRIP SINCE THE GASOLNE ACCIDENT YESTERDAY. HE STATES MY BOWEL MOVEMENT WAS GETTING THE POISON OUT OF MY SYSTEM TO KEEP DRINKING LOTS OF WATER AND USING THE MEDICINE. MY EYE WAS STILL SWOLLEN SHUT, I COULD BARELY SEE OUT OF IT. HE GIVES ME A NEW PRESCRIPTION. THEN ARRANGES FOR ME TO SEE AN OPTHAMOLOGIST DR JORDAN MONDAY MORNING.

I hear a swooshing sound!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Yup, I think Susan is right.

ABSOLUTELY the clothes would have been cut off. Further, the clothes would have been disposed of properly (they were "soaked" with gasoline) instead of placed in a plastic bag. Ever hear of spontaneous combustion?

Grade school kids are taught not to bunch up oily rags and such.

SWOOOSH! The sound of credibility goind down the toilette!

Also, I believe the statute of limitations is passed, so if a lawsuit hasn't been filed and is on-going, it's most likely not going to be.

You just lost all credibilty

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I know the Joplin hospital, generations of family have gone there.

Like at any other hospital your shirt would be cut off. NOT pulled off you and up over the pole to save the shirt.

Somebody is looking for a lawsuit with the oddest story I have ever heard.

TEXACO...ST JOHN'S HOSPITAL...JOPLIN, MO...WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

Suddenly, I'm on a stretcher in the hospital and ask where is my daugthter...Then I'm in a room in a great big chair with an IV Murphy lens plugged in my eye. The nurse can't remove my clothes because my eyes are more important than my skin, she said...even though it's burning and the clothes are plastered to me like a tatoo. Finally a nurse arrives and places my daughter in a little tiny chair which looked so far away...The Doctor walks in and said, "Oh my God, you are toxic" he then said, he will be back...The nurse comes in and struggles my clothes over this IV and it's entire pole. She places my bra, my U.S.S. JOHN HANCOCK t-shirt in a plastic bag. A hopital gown is wrapped around me and she writes down all my symptoms...The doctor walks in and tells me I have chemical conjuctivitis...and need to see an opthamologist. I ask what about my Daughter? He promises, she will be ok. Where was she all this time?

#79 Consumer Suggestion

Ok, lets get something straight! This happened 13+ years ago?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

According to the husband, this happened to her 13+ years ago!

Wow! That's a timely rip off report!

If there was some wrong doing on the part of Texaco, why was a lawsuit not filed?

A lawsuit was never mentioned.

This whole story makes no sense. MUCH more to the story here.

Yes I would...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

If it's regarding your case specifically. Are the depositions from YOUR own case, or cases filed against Texaco in general?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time...I would be happy if you proved me wrong. I hope you wouldn't be stretching the truth for monetary gain, and if Texaco is responsible, then I hope you get Justice.

BUT, I have to say, that your story just doesn't seem logical. The evasiveness of all your posts seem a bit shady. Lastly, I must say that the mother (wife/Corrine) types VERY well for being functionally blind.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I'd like to see them. Scan and post them. How about throwing in something showing your medical condition is from gasoline.

TEXACO MOTHER AND DAUGHTER INJURED

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ THE DEPOSITIONS FROM TEXACO EMPLOYEES AND OIL COMPANIES?

This story is so much bullsh**

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Sugarpie has it dead-on. Nothing about this tale makes any sense when any point by point reasoning is done.

Seems more like your just trying to start a monster thread

AUTHOR: Edward - (U.S.A.)

I am very confused with this report. I do not understand how having POTS has anything to do with having gas spilled on you. After reading all of the posts, several times, it seems that the real purpose of this ROR is to create a monster thread for self entertainment. The minute and unnecessary details make this very hard to accept as being even close to truthful. Especially, 13 years after the supposed incident. Have fun and enjoy your thread and the creative story telling.

I forgot to add...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

Postural Orthostatic Tachcardiac Syndrome is also known as POTS. The cause is not for sure known yet, but believed to be a VIRUS that attacks girls of adolesant age.
Also, I may be wrong, but I believe that Toxic Encephalopathy is a condition that effects railroad workers, after YEARS of exposure to chemicals while working on the railroad. I think there was a multi million dollar lawsuit won for the railroad workers.
Anyhow, how do these conditions effect you or your daughter? It just doesn't seem logical. Did a doctor diagnose you with these conditions? Also, are they for sure linked back to this incident?

Still not clear...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

If you were fainting as you say, then how were you able to hold your daughter (her tiny legs wrapped tightly around your waste)? Also, why didn't you just walk over to the phone yourself and call 911. I have a 3 year old daughter also, and there is nobody and nothing that would keep me from a phone that's right in front of me. You yourself said it rang and the man spoke on it. Why didn't you walk right over and call? Mostly, what you failed to mention in your first response, is that they DID call an ambulance. Also, if you had fainted in the ambulance and didn't see your daughter until you woke up in hospital, then why would you say "I COULD HEAR THE CASHIER YELLING TO STOP THE AMBULANCE...HE NEEDED MY CAR KEYS." I'm sorry, but I hope your not trying to make the event appear worse than it is...are you trying to get money from Texaco?

Wife and Daughter

AUTHOR: Chlcor - (U.S.A.)

This story is very true. I know because I have been living with it for the last 13 years. Corinne is my wife. Everything she has written is true. She has a hard time typing her story for a couple of reasons. 1st she has a brain injury from the gasoline. 2nd, since the incident, her fingers get small cuts all over them for no reason what so ever, making it hard for her to use the computer. 3rd, since the incident, her eye shuts down. By that I mean as the day goes on her eye lid tries to stay closed and she has to force her eye open. Instead of being an involuntary muscle it is like she has to think about opening her eye lid. She has to wear sunglasses all the time, even at night, and while she is typing on the computer. Her eye is in constant pain. She will finish the story of the most horrific day of our lives but please give her time.

...DRENCHED IN GASOLINE...

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

I was trying to pull the T-shirt away from my skin while gasoline was dripping down my nose and the back of my tongue...barely able to swallow...My EYES WERE BURNING AND I COULDN'T GET MY LEFT EYE TO OPEN...IT WAS SWOLLEN SHUT...MY DAUGHTER...wrapped her tiny fingers around my waist and I tried pulling her toward my knee to protect her from breathing the gasoline. The cashier wanted to take me in his truck... I was scared to death...Please call an ambulance...I'm fainting and my three year old daughter is...OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU WAITING?

Suddenly the phone rings and then after his conversation...He said an ambulance was on it's way...my mouth was completely dry and I began to feel numb...I hear sirens and I jumped up and ran outside toward the AMBULANCE...THEY TOOK MY DAUGHTER ...THEN THEY PUT ME ON A STRETCHER AND STARTED AN IV AND THEN I COULD HEAR THE SCREAMS OF MY DAUGHTER...WHILE I LAY HELPLESSLY DRENCHED IN GASOLINE IN THE BACK OF THE AMBULANCE...I COULD HEAR THE CASHIER YELLING TO STOP THE AMBULANCE...HE NEEDED MY CAR KEYS. ...THE FIRETRUCKS WERE REROUTED AT 40TH AND MAIN STREET...THE PARAMEDIC KEPT TRYING TO WAKE ME UP. I WAS FAINTING AND NEVER SAW MY DAUGHTER AGAIN til I was in the hopital... CORINNE Corinne P.V.B., Florida

Strange...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

The way you describe the story is a little odd. You include odd details like, how beautiful your daughter looked in her car seat, that your t-shirt has the U.S.S. HANCOCK DD-981 SHIP printed on it, and that your husband is on a ship. Yet you failed to include what's important in the story. For instance...WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. Obviously you made it out of the gas station (you posted here), did you ever call 911 yourself. I know you said you had no phone, but you got to a phone eventually right! When and how did these injuries occur? Where did the Brain injury, postural orthostatic tachycardiac syndrome, wounds, begin and get diagnosed? What do you mean by "functionally" blind?
I'm truly sorry for your injuries and pain, but you're for sure not telling the whole story. If you can't tell the whole story to just to a few readers, then you'd better rethink the whole lawsuit thing.

Finish the story

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

All of this supposedly happened and then what? Did you call the police yourself? Did you put your child back in the car and drive to the hospital? Did you drive back to Florida?

I know the Joplin area very well and so far, I need more information before I believe what you have said.

TEXACO...MOTHER AND DAUGHTER...ACTUAL ACCOUNT OF ACCIDENT

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

I PULLED UP TO THE GASOLINE STATION LOOKED AT MY DAUGHTER, MOMMIE WILL BE RIGHT BACK...I WILL LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN SO YOU CAN GET AIR...I TAKE THE DISPENSER PLACE IT IN MY GASOLINE TANK, TURN THE HANDLE ON AT THE PUMP, PRESSED THE LEVER AND NO GAS...THEN I PRESS IT AND TRIED AGAIN AND SEE .42 CENTS ON THE METER... I TURN THE HANDLE ON THE PUMP OFF, THEN ON AND TRY AGAIN...I FEEL PRESSURE, BUT NO GASOLINE...THEN AND OLD MAN IDENTIFIES HIMSELF AS TEXACO EMPLOYEE WALKS TOWARD ME FROM THE GARAGE BAY...HE SAID HE WOULD FIX IT...I STAND BACK TOWARD MY CAR DOOR.

HE TAKES THE DISPENSER SQUEEZES THE NOZZLE AND REACHES UP TO WRAP THE HOSE AROUND HIM AND TRIES TO PUMP GASOLINE, IT WOULDN'T COME OUT FOR HIM EITHER. HE TRIES AGAIN AND SUDDENLY HE TAKES THE DISPENSER OUT OF THE TANK WRAPS IT AROUND, AND FLIPS THE HOSE. I MOVED CLOSER TO MY DOOR AND LOOKED IN MY DAUGHTERS EYES AS SHE WAS KICKING HER LITTLE LEGS IN HER CAR SEAT...SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL...AS I TURNED HE SUDDENLY MOVED THE DISPENSER GRABBED THE HOSE AND FLIPPED IT AND GASOLINE CAME GUSHING DIRECTLY INTO FACE, ESPECIALLY MY LEFT EYE, I WAS SPITTING GASOLINE, DOUBLED OVER, HE WAS TRYING TO PULL THE LEVER ON AND OFF AND GASOLINE WAS EVERYWHERE...

HE THREW THE DIPENSER, IT LANDED IN MY CAR ON THE FLOOR MAT...THE TEXACO EMPLOYEE WAS USING HIS OIL RAGS TO WIPE THE GASOLINE DRIPPING DOWN MY FACE...SUDDENLY ANOTHER TEXACO EMPLOYEE CAME UP BEHIND ME HE WAS RUNNING BACK AND FORTH. THEN I WAS SQUEEZED IN BETWEEN TWO TEXACO EMPLOYEES IN CONFINED SPACE WHILE THE DIPSPENSER WAS IN THE CAR...SCREAMING FOR THEM TO RELEASE ME SO I COULD GET MY DAUGHTER OUT OF THE CAR...

THE TEXACO EMPOYEE BEHIND ME HAD A DIRTY SPRAY PAINTED BLACK PLASTIC BOTTLE HOLDING ME FROM BEHIND POURING THESE CHEMICALS IN MY FACE WHILE THE TEXACO EMLOYEE IN FRONT IS WIPING THE GASOLINE FROM MY FACE WITH HIS DIRTY OIL RAGS AND I'M BEGGING THEM TO RELEASE ME TO GET MY DAUGHTER OUT OF THE CAR...PLEASE CALL 911...

FINALLY, THE GUY BEHIND ME RUNS BACK IN TO THE STATION AND THE ONE IN FRONT FINALLY GRABS HOSE, PULLS THE DISPENSER UP, THROWS IT AGAIN ON THE GROUND AND GASOLINE WAS STILL COMING OUT...I REACH IN GET MY DAUGHTER OUT OF THE BACK SEAT...I'M DRENCHED IN GASOLINE...OH, MY GOD ...WHERE DO I PUT MY DAUGHTER? I BEGGED THEM TO PLEASE CALL 911...I WAS HELPLESS...NO PHONE...I'M DRENCHED IN GASOLINE MY EYES BURNING OUT OF MY BRAIN...I'M FEELING NAUSEATED...I KEPT SPITTING GASOLINE UP...

I'M TRYING TO HOLD MY THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME, WHILE I FEEL HER TINY LEGS WRAP AROUND ME TIGHTLY...THEY MAKE ME SIT INSIDE THIS DIRTY OLD RUN DOWN STATION...THEY DID NOT CALL 911...THE CASHIER STARTS MAKING PHONE CALLS...THE TEXACO EMPLOYEE WALKS TOWARD ME WITH A CIGARETTE IN HIS MOUTH, READY TO LIGHT IT WHEN THE CASHIER AND HIM...I SCREAMED OH MY GOD I WILL BE A HUMAN TORCH IF YOU LIGHT THAT CIGARETTE...GET AWAY FROM ME...I'M STRANDED IN THE OLDEST RUN DOWN JOPLIN, MISSOURI GASOLINE STATION EVER...I'M FADING IN AND OUT FEELING FAINT, I DESPERATELY BEG HIM TO CALL AN AMBULANCE AGAIN...

ALL OF A SUDDEN A FANCY CAR PULLS UP AND A MANAGER LOOKING MAN PEEPS IN AND THE OLD MAN WHISPERS TO THE ATTENDANT AND THEN A YOUNGER TEXACO EMPLOYEE HOPS OUT OF THE CAR COMES IN AND STANDS AT THE REGISTER. NOW THERE ARE THREE TEXACO EMPLOYEES...I'M DRENCHED IN GASOLINE WITH A BABY IN MY ARMS AND THEIR STANDING AROUND WHISPERING...MY T-SHIRT WAS STICKING TO ME AND MY BRA WAS SOAKED, MY DAUGHTER WAS SILENT...THE T-SHIRT WAS REALLY STICKING TO ME BECAUSE IT HAD THE U.S.S. JOHN HANCOCK DD-981 SHIP PRINTED ON IT...IRONIC, MY HUSBANDS SHIP WAS PLASTERED TO ME LIKE A TATOO DRENCED IN GASOLINE...AND I'M BEGGING THREE TEXACO EMPOLYEES TO CALL 911.

????

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

That still doesn't explain what happened, how the mother and daughter got hurt, or anything. What did Texaco actually do? Did you read my first post to you?

So what happened?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Are you going to tell us what happened???

#94 Consumer Suggestion

I think you should explain exactly what happened!

Corrine,

We still have absolutely no idea of exactly what happened?

What is the actual event that took place that caused you inury, and exactly whom caused it to you and how.

Thanks.

TEXACO MARKETING REFINERY INC. AKA TEXACO INC. PRENTICE HALL

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

THE ORIGINAL CASE WAS FILED IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI. THE ATTORNEYS PRIVATELY AND INFORMALLY WITHOUT OUR CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE RELEASED TEXACO INC. 2001 DURING ENRON. THEN A WHOLESALE AGREEMENT BETWEEN TEXACO REFINERY MARKETING INC. FOR WHOLESALE MOTOR FUELS AGREEMENT 93950141 WAS WRITTEN BY MR LAY TO LARRY MARTIN, L AND E MARTIN OIL CO. A MISSOURI CORP. MR GARY HALL AND MR LARRY MARTIN WERE PARTNERS. IN A COMPANY CALLED LINDON MARKETING. TEXACO INC. DESIGNED THE TRADEMARK NAME OF TEXACO GASOLINE. TEXACO MARKETING REFINERY INC. SOLD WHOLESALE AGREEMENTS. L AND E. MARTIN OIL CO. SOLD MOTOR FUELS TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS INTERSTATE AND OUT OF STATE ESPECIALLY IN THE OKLAHOMA, KANSAS, MISSOURI AND ARKANSAS LOCATION AND TEXAS HOUSTON OIL WAS AT ONE TIME INVOLVED AS WELL. IN TURN, MR LARRY MARTIN TOLD HIS HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND LARRY BELLAMY A SOLE PROPRIETOR, TO RUN IT AND MAKE MONEY. NO RULES. JUST A VERBAL AGREEMENT NO CONTRACT NO PAPERS. JUST MAKE MONEY. LARRY BELLMY OWNS IRON GATES. JOPLIN, MO.. HE EMPLOYED DONNIE MORRIS AND HENRY FRED KOHLER AND FRED'S SON JAMIE...FRED

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

INNOCENTLY, WOMEN AND CHILDREN NEED TO BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS WHERE YOU STOP, WHEN YOU STOP AND BE AWARE OF THE DANGER OF ATTEMPTING TO PUMP GASOLINE. REMEMBER, THE INNOCENT VICTIMS OF REFUELING FIRES, THE FAMILIES LEFT BEHIND, THE MOTHER WHO LOST HER BABY AND THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WHO SURVIVED...PAY ATTENTION, I URGE YOU AND ASK TO PLEASE HELP ME START A DATABANK OF SURVIVORS. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH INFORMATION YOU MAY KNOW OF INNOCENT VICTIMS REFUELING, ATTEMPTING TO PUMP GASOLINE. THE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS IN THE GASOLINE, HOWEVER, UNLEADED WAS NEVER REALLY STUDIED AND CHEMICALS CHANGE, A SMALL AMOUNT OF GASOLINE IS STILL LEFT IN THE HOSE SO DO BE AWARE, PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN NEAR THE GASOLINE OR THE PUMPS. BRAIN INURY, BLEPHAROSPASM, MISCARRIAGE, POSTURAL ORTHOSTATIC TACHYCARDIA, CANCER, AND ULTIMATELY DEATH IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO SURVIVE...PLEASE HELP CREATE AWARENESS ...

AUTHOR: Sugarpie - (U.S.A.)

I have children myself, and I really want to know how these injuries, and illnesses happened. You never say what occurred. I want to know so that maybe I can prevent this from happening to me and my children.

CREATE SAFETY AWARENESS DANGER INNOCENT VICTIMS REFUELING

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

PLEASE SEE TEXACO MOTOR FUELS MARKETING AGREEMENT CREATED 1993. A HANDSHAKE AND VERBAL JUST MAKE MONEY AND RUN IT NO RULES REQUIRED? DEPOSITIONS FOR TEXACO EMPLOYEES AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT. SEE OIL STAINED TEARS.

AUTHOR: Corinne - (U.S.A.)

If you have any comments, suggestions or know someone who can help create awareness to the inherent danger of refueling please help.