Complaint Review: TFC

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: CommonJay — Peoria Arizona
TFC
Internet USA

TFC, The Fulfillment Center and Bruce McInnis Jr. The VERY POOREST credit repair company there is!!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Unknown Complaintant - How Convenient

It appears I am not alone in my disgust with this company.  First of all whatever system this guy claims he has doesn't remove any bad credit.  I have followed this pathetic program for nine months and still have nineteen negatives reporting out of nineteen!

When I try to contact this company, the voicemail is always full.  When I did finally get to leave a message, no one calls back. Sending emails....all I got back were incredibly rude responses.  This was supposed to be a professional company...far from it.

I finally called the company rep who sold me this bag of shi* and he told me he had had so many complaints about customer service that he quit! The owner, Bruce McInnis, Jr. was a one man operation, belligerent and crude.

Unfortunately, he has gladly taken my money and provided nothing.  According to my attorney, his book certificate implies the he would provide a 12 month disputing service.  I stopped receiving any correspondence when I started asking questions.

Save yourself the headaches and frustration. DON'T USE TFC or whatever he calls himself.  Hopefully the rest of his dis-satified clients will find this page and unload.  I plan on putting this on my facebook and twitter with a big pass it on.  Maybe we can shut this guy down.  That would be gratifying.  J

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFC/internet/TFC-The-Fulfillment-Center-and-Bruce-McInnis-Jr-The-VERY-POOREST-credit-repair-company-1048858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Unknown Complaintant - How Convenient

AUTHOR: TFC President - ()

My name is Bruce McInnis Jr. I own a Credit Educational Company. I have been selling a educational product for 14 years. We have served hundreds of thousands of customers since 1999. You can find 20 complaints worldwide on my company.....I can find  thousands on McDonald's for serving coffee too hot. It is not hard to fins someone who will complain, especially if they are motivated to do so. I have terminated another rogue independent affiliate who thought they could do it better, more efficient, but NOT for less money. It amazes me that greed changes people in the way that it does. One day I can be a friend, helping and counseling the independent affiliate and the next day they contact the few referrals that have purchased my educational product.....and ask them to complain to the BBB & here on RipOffReport.com, really??

I have challenged this rogue independent affiliate to produce a single referred customer to call me directly so if there truly is a communication issue with us, that we may immediately resolve it. But to date, that has not happened. My credit educational company is endorsed Nationally by fourteen (14) companies. My website is plastered by testimonials and proof pages shown by customers who have absolutely loved our process of teaching them the credit system.......showing them tips & techniques they can apply to their own credit report that will raise their credit scores significantly....and we have a Classroom Training Series with four (4) tests and a final exam for those wanting to pass it forward and teach others how to get and maintain great credit scores.

I know what I have is the best out there. I usually get customers who have tried everyone and everything else.....but along with being the best, comes those who would like to steal what you have and call it their own. I am not new to this as it has happened now seven (7) times! My record still stands. I OVER deliver to all of my customers......I don't care what it takes....ONE fee for the product and I help them until they are done!