Complaint Review: TFP Ink International

• Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: RABarnett — Newnan Georgia United States of America
TFP Ink International
1160 W Poplar Ave Pmb 212 Collierville, Tennessee United States of America

TFP Ink International The Fine Print International Order never received, no response to messages Collierville, Tennessee

I ordered ink cartridges from this company.  After 2 weeks I had not received my order so I sent a message to support.  Two days went by and I never received a reply so I sent another message.  I have no phone number to call.  I contacted BBB and filed a complaint but they said that this company has an unfavorable rating from them because their complaints go unanswered.  My question to them would be "Why is this company still open and ripping people off?"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-Ink-International/Collierville-Tennessee-38017/TFP-Ink-International-The-Fine-Print-International-Order-never-received-no-response-to-me-861323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP Ink International