Complaint Review: TFP International, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 27, 2009

• Reported By: JB — Stirling Nationwide USA
TFP International, Inc.
Collierville, Tennessee United States of America

TFP International, Inc. TFP says your order has been shipped, when, in fact, it has not. 3 weeks and still waiting for something that, supposedly went first class mail!!! Collierville, Tennessee

I placed an order thru TFP International in Collierville, TN, for 2 ink toner cartridges.  They immediately charged me but it's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting for my order to arrive.  I received and email from them saying it had been shipped through first class mail.  After 6 days (and it had still not arrived) I emailed them asking how to track it.  They told me I had to wait before they could place a complaint.  I then went to the web and googled them.  Apparently, this is the way they operate.  I've also learned that 1/2 of their products arrive defective!  BUYER BEWARE!!!  By the time you realize you've been ripped off, it's too late to do anything about it.  You have to pay the shipping to return the defective item.  I can't believe this company is still in business!  I finally went to Staples and bought a new toner cartridge.   DON't BUY FROM TFP INTERNATIONAL, INC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International-Inc/Collierville-Tennessee-/TFP-International-Inc-TFP-says-your-order-has-been-shipped-when-in-fact-it-has-not-515430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International, Inc.