Premier
  • Report: #471961

Complaint Review: TFP International, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Ellijay Georgia
TFP International, Inc.
tfpinternational.com Collierville, Tennessee U.S.A.

TFP International, Inc. Ink Cartridges are defective 50% of the time ,I bought 10 and 5 were defective! Collierville Tennessee

TFP International offers ink cartridges that are, according to their web site, "100% guaranteed" When the first cartridge I used gave message "cartridge failed" I tried it on my husband's identical printer. It also failed there. I emailed and asked for RMA for return. The reply email I got told me to erase the contacts with a pencil eraser after placing the cartridge on a damp paper towel for 10 minutes. OK, so I did all that and it still failed. The customer support email told me if that did not work, I could mail it to them (at my expense) and they would ship me another one. I put it aside and put in the next cartridge, which worked for the moment. It ran out of ink on the second day! Having bought 10 total, I kept trying to use them. I put in a color cartridge and it printed orange instead of yellow.

All told, 5 of the total 10 cartridges I bought from them were defective in one way or another. I have learned my lesson and will not buy from them again. However, I feel sorry for anyone else who might be sucked in as I was by the positive rhetoric of how great are their cartridges. That is why I am making this formal complaint.

Sarah
Ellijay, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International-Inc/Collierville-Tennessee-38027/TFP-International-Inc-Ink-Cartridges-are-defective-50-of-the-time-I-bought-10-and-5-we-471961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International, Inc.