Complaint Review: TFP International

• Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By: Jan — USA
TFP International
PO Box 322, Collierville, Tennessee United States of America

TFP International The Fine Print International Ink Dont buy ink cartridges from TFP Ink Collierville, Tennessee

Hello All,
I am writing this report by taking the extra pain to collect all the necessary details about this company (TFP Ink) because I want all of us internet consumers to be aware how big a fraud this company is.

I had ordered ink cartridges from them and they did not bother to send them to me for a month! They do not have a support phone or voicemail and it was hard to find their contact email. After emailing them I got a response after 8 days (so now 6 weeks have passed after I placed the ordre)

The email reply was very rude and I quote word for word " I cannot commit to the deliver this within 2 weeks, confirm your address and I will see what I can do".

I replied I want to cancel the order and I filed a complaint with my company Chase (who BTW are lowest in credit card service, Amex is superb) . After that TFP sent me the cartridges after 3 weeks, told Chase that they had fulfilled the order on time and denied receiving any cancellation request from me.

I travel a lot and didnt have much time to dispute the case with Chase for the credit card charges. So I decided to use the cartridges (3 total) and then the first one ran out of ink in 21 pages! (they promised 150+ pages ) the second one leaked causng a mess at my desk and printer. I did not try the 3rd one.

SO please save urself time and money, there are better companies out there who can give u cheaper (or in worst case same price) as them but MUCH better customer service, and definitley better products.

Here is the BBB report on these guys, see for yourself:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International/Collierville-Tennessee-38027/TFP-International-The-Fine-Print-International-Ink-Dont-buy-ink-cartridges-from-TFP-Ink-Co-750200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International