Complaint Review: TFP International

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: racheliniowa — Fairfax Iowa United States of America
TFP International
PO Box 322 Collierville, Tennessee 38027-0322 Internet, Tennessee United States of America

TFP International The Fine Print HORRIBLE customer service, WORTHLESS product, POOR shipping Internet, Tennessee

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TFP INTERNATIONAL, AKA THE FINE PRINT. I placed an online order with this so-called company on November 17th, 2010. After two weeks of having received no ink cartridges, I proceeded to call the 1-800 number listed in my confirmation email. After 4 or 5 rings of the telephone a man (unpleasant I might add) finally answered the phone. He explained to me that it could take up to 10 days to receive the merchandise (from Tennesse to Iowa? Gimme a break!) and that I should just keep on waiting. I told him I wouldn't have such a problem waiting if I knew where the merch was in transit. However, the tracking number given to me in my confirmation email was phony. I tracked the number and it was for a package that had been delivered elsewhere over 2 years ago! When I finally received the ink, they did not work in my printer. I've sent emails on December 15th, 18th, and 20th of this month to the customer service email address provided in the confirmation email. What customer service? All of my emails have gone unanswered. This comany is a total joke and from the sounds of it-I'm not the only one that has experienced problems. Buyers RUN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International/Internet-Tennessee-38027/TFP-International-The-Fine-Print-HORRIBLE-customer-service-WORTHLESS-product-POOR-shippi-677001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International