Complaint Review: TFP International

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Candy Sullivan — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
TFP International

TFP International SCAM Internet

My order was shipped 7/19/2011. August 1 I was very concerned about not receiving my order that was to be received in 2/9 days.
I called & received a recording after emailing TFP & contacting postoffice & not able to find my tracking number listed.
I then googled TFP & saw all the bad reports & scams.
I called my credit card co. & explained the situation & they have removed the order from my card & will contact TFP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International/internet/TFP-International-SCAM-Internet-759125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International