Complaint Review: TFP International

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Harry — Cassopolis Michigan USA
TFP International

TFP International The Fine Print I bought both black and color recycled ink cartridges for my Dell 968 printer that are empty Internet, Internet

I purchased both back and color recycled ink cartridges for my Dell 968 printer, both regular and high capacity.  I have tried each one and my printer only shows them as empty.  This has never happened to me when I ordered new from Tiger Direct, who I love.  I tried to call the company, TFP International, but only got a message that their 'customer service is on vacation for the next week and not to leave any message'.  I left one anyway but expect I will have to call back in a week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International/internet/TFP-International-The-Fine-Print-I-bought-both-black-and-color-recycled-ink-cartridges-for-759594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International