Complaint Review: TFP International

• Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: d***l — Franklin Maine United States of America
TFP International
P.O. Box 322 - Collierville, TN. Internet United States of America

TFP International The Fine Print Promises no shipping and delivery within 2-9 days, I'm still waiting Internet, Internet

I did a search on Google and found this company that seemed legit for printer ink cartridges.

I placed an online order from this company for the first time and used a credit card.

They offered "Free Shipping" and the prices seemed reasonable.  I waited two weeks for my order (should have been there in 7 days) but nothing came.

After two weeks I called the company, and of course, no one answered so I left a message.
I have left emails as well, but I haven't heard back from anyone as of this posting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International/internet/TFP-International-The-Fine-Print-Promises-no-shipping-and-delivery-within-2-9-days-Im-st-821715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International