functional

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: David — Dallas Texas United States of America
TFP International

TFP International The Fine Print Took a MONTH to ship ink cartridges, then ink cartridges were defective. Internet

Ordered replacement ink cartridges for my Canon printer.  After two weeks I sent an email to inquire where my items were...I received NO reply.  Another week goes by and I send another email. I receive NO reply.  I call the toll-free number listed on the website and it goes straight to voicemail, however I cannot leave a message because the "mailbox is full".

Sometime on the fourth week my ink arrives.  The label on the cartridges is unreadable, it is almost completely black like thermal paper left in direct sunlight.  I load one of the cartridges and immediately I have problems as my printer doesn't recognize the cartridge.  I try to do a test print and I get a smeared, gloppy mess.  I attempt to clean the cartridge head, but that is unsuccessful.   I load the second cartridge in and get the same results...as are the results with cartridges three and four. [continued below]....
.....   ALL fFOUR cartridges are BAD!!

Over the next few weeks I attemp to contact TFP, but I receive NO replies to any of my email inquiries and the phone number is always answered by the same outgoing message which states "the mailbox is full".

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!  Piss-poor products and absolutely NO customer service.  AVOID!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-International/internet/TFP-International-The-Fine-Print-Took-a-MONTH-to-ship-ink-cartridges-then-ink-cartridges-908781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP International