Complaint Review: TFS ,The Farm Supply

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: Mrbillb — Rochester New York U.S.A.
TFS ,The Farm Supply
PO Box 1130 Copiague, New York United States of America

TFS ,The Farm Supply How to get back at these jerks Copiague, New York

Boy o Boy;;Have these guys been popular I can't believe the amount of my fellow citizens that have been conned by this outrageous company.Hers my story and I hope it helps others.

My card was also charged for unordered citrus soap(at the rate of $39.95/lb!!!!!) I contacted the company,at the number listed with no answers,I wrote a letter with no response,of course no E-Mail was included with the package and i could not find one on the internet.
I called my card company(Discover Card) filed a report and they took the charge of $212.53 off my billing,I was also advised by Discover agents to return the unordered,un authorized product to the following address,with signature confirmation upon delivery.
TFS  PO Box 479   Copiague,NY 11795

It took a few weeks for me to get a response back that the package was picked up and signed for.I guess they don't like to pick up their mail or sign their names.
With that receipt I faxed it to Discover Card and my dispute was resolved with them.I might add that Discover Card went I feel over and beyond in my interest.

Well surprise!!!I received a call from TPS(Sue) last week saying that if I sent the product back that they would credit my account with them.I informed her that the product had been received and signed for by them and that I had no account with them and not to charge my card ever,,,,they can't do it because I put a hold on them,if they ever try Discover will notify me.
Hope this helps some of you folks out there that have taken over the coals by these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFS-The-Farm-Supply/Copiague-New-York-11726/TFS-The-Farm-Supply-How-to-get-back-at-these-jerks-Copiague-New-York-552341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFS ,The Farm Supply