determination

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
TFS ,The Farm Supply
P.o. Box 1130 Copiague, New York U.S.A.

TFS ,The Farm Supply Shipped and billed unordered product Copiague New York

TFS aka The Farm Supply called me many months ago and I ordered a special offer of 1 gallon of a product called Duracoat to try. About three months ago they called and said I had won an in house drawing for a stereo system but that I needed to order product in order to have it delivered. I said no and hung up. A few weeks ago they called again with the same story and I hung up on them. Within two weeks I had a box with 5 gallons of the Duracoat product in my garage billed out to my Visa. I called them and they said that they would send someone out to get it and then credit my Visa, but I was skeptical. I called my Visa and have disputed the charge. I don't know how this will turn out.

Bill
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFS-The-Farm-Supply/Copiague-New-York-11726/TFS-The-Farm-Supply-Shipped-and-billed-unordered-product-Copiague-New-York-440192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFS ,The Farm Supply