Complaint Review: T.F.S.

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:danville Kansas
T.F.S.
P.O. Box 1130 Copiague, New York U.S.A.

T.F.S. Misleading and Fraudulent claims on their products Copiague New York

I just had my first dealings with TFS and it has been a bad experience. The company is very complacent and totally dishonest in their dealings.

I was contacted by one of their salesmen concerning farm herbicides. He told me that they had a new product that would only need to be sprayed once every three and a half years to control weeds in fence rows.

He told me that they guaranteed satisfaction on their product and if it did not perform as stated, they would refund all monies and I would incurr no expenses. I agreed to try the product based on their warranty.

I received the product in a few days and checked with the manufacturer to discuss application claims. I was basically told that I had dealt with an dishonest company and that the product would not perform as they claimed.

The product, Banish, would only perform for appr. 9 months. Basically one growing season. The coverage rate that TFS gave me was grossly over stated. They stated appproximately 5000 feet. Manufacturer said that the product would only cover about 600 feet.

I contacted TFS and told a Mr John Castle what I had been told and asked to speak to the salesperson. He stated that he did not know who sold me the product and would call me back in a few minutes. I have never received a call back. I called back and was given the run a round, everyone was busy, but they would call.

I have contacted my credit card company and filed a complaint. They agreed to credit my account and deal with TFS is reached a satisfactory settlement.

I would not advise anyone to have any business dealings with this corporation. I asked for contact information at their corporate level and they would not give me any information.

Kelly
danville, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFS/Copiague-New-York-11726/TFS-Misleading-and-Fraudulent-claims-on-their-products-Copiague-New-York-462794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.F.S.

whereas