Complaint Review: T&G Contruction

2506 Bethel-New Richmond Rd. Bethel, Ohio USA
  • Phone: 513-734-0464
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

T&G Contruction T&D construction Terry Goodwin Did not finish the job, Stole items from premise Bethel Ohio

Contract was signed on July 8th 2013 with T&G Construction to remodel kitchen and bathroom and a deposit of $2000 was paid by check. On July 10th the I paid for some of the materials in the amount of $4161 and some demolition of the bathroons was started. The old vanity, toilet, and shower were removed and the existing tile was removed from the bathroom.

The week of the 15th I was contacted by his wife and was told that Terry had hurt himself and would not be back for a couple days. One week with no bathroom facilities (sink shower toilet)

The week of the 22nd I was told that he wrecked his truck and would be delayed a couple more days. He did show up friday of that week and moved an electrical outlet, That outlet and everything alse on that circuit no longer works. Two weeks with no bathroom facilities and no work has been done on the kitchen.

The week of the 29th Terry was paid another $1000 by check for unexpected problems? and more materials? then called to let me know they were not going to make it because it is taking time to find some needed materials. [continued below]....

..... The drains and pipes were installed in the new locations but still not functional.

On 07/31 one of the helpers he brought with him called me out to the truck and asked if a shotgun was my property. I said yes and explained that it was my grandfathers and that it did not work. When confronted about it he claimed that someone else must have put it there even though the only people there were myself, Terry, and the person who told me about the theft. I know I should contacted the police at this point but regrettably, I did not. Three weeks with no bathroom facilities.

On 08/05 Terry used a power saw and cut the front door off my house, siding and frame and all, He told me I have to give him $1000 dollars right then or he was leaving. When I refused becuase he had already been paid more than the contract stated to this point, he immidiately started yelling and threatening me and throwing things around, so I called the police.

After he heard me calling the police he started rushing to pack everything up, even took a table saw and a few other tools that were not his and took off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TG-Contruction/Bethel-Ohio-45106/TG-Contruction-TD-construction-Terry-Goodwin-Did-not-finish-the-job-Stole-items-from-p-1073323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T&G Contruction