Complaint Review: TG Enterprises, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Joseph — Tucson Arizona U.S.A.
TG Enterprises, Inc.
70 York Brook Rd Canton, Massachusetts United States of America

TG Enterprises, Inc. Tomer Guez, The Food and Exercise Diary, www.weightlosssoftware.com Buggy Software/Non-Existent Tech Support - Not Worth Your Time Or Money Canton, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Initial Report is False

*UPDATE Employee: An apology

This weightloss software is loaded with bugs and the tech support is non-existent. It will consist of a short series of e-mails from you and a guy named "Paul" that will end after about three, making you wonder why you purchased a program for $50.00 that you could have probably re-created yourself with a spreadsheet. There are plenty of professional grade programs out there on the net, this is not one them. Avoid it and spend your hard-earned money elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TG-Enterprises-Inc/Canton-Massachusetts-02021/TG-Enterprises-Inc-Tomer-Guez-The-Food-and-Exercise-Diary-wwwweightlosssoftwarecom-B-551462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TG Enterprises, Inc.

Initial Report is False

AUTHOR: WeaverJK - ()

I am a consumer of the "Food and Exercise Diary" software published by TG Enterprises, Inc..

I have owned and used the v6.2 product since July 2010.  During part of 2009 and 2010, I worked with the v6.0 software, providing to Tomer Guez (the program writer, publisher, and company owner) several suggestions for added or improved features and some updated verbiage.  Tomer reviewed all of my recommendations and requests and added many if not all of these features to the product along with other updates, resulting in the current v6.2 program.  This has several udpates which I found useful.

I started at 299 lbs.  Using Tomer's software to track my caloric intake and caloric expense (in the form of exercise), I was able to reduce my caloric intake from approximately 4500 calories per day to only 2000 calories per day.  This alone dropped my weight by about a pound a day until I reached 271 pounds.  From there, I added a second walk with my dog each day, reducing me to 261 pounds.  I lost 0.5-1.0 pounds per day.

I found no bugs within the program itself.  Yes; there is a little bit of a learning curve to determine the best way to record new food items.  After a few weeks, I found the method that worked best for me, creating the naming of each item (such as to include the number of ounces or grams in one serving) but also in making the serving sizes for each food item.  For instance, I would list not only the actual serving size as per the label, but would also create a "serving" as to how much of that food item I would nearly always use in my food preparations.

I have worked with Tomer on several occasions.  Each time I have written technical support, it is Tomer himself who has responded.  He has done so usually the same day.  If not, he has responded within 24 hours.  Tomer is very pleasant and easy to work with.

Recently, I experienced a problem obtaining an activation code as I had purchased v6.2 prior to some date hard coded into the key generator.  I wrote Tomer.  Tomer responded the next day (12/31 no less!), stating that the problem had been resolved and that I should try again.

The software works as advertised.

The technical support is responsive and helpful.

This is professional quality software.

The support is better than any other professional software support I have ever exerienced.  Why?  Because, the support technician is the programmer himself and the owner of the company.  He wants to ensure your satisfaction.  Can you say the same about "big name" corporations or programs?  Heck no!  I should know; I've been a computer geek for 32 years.

I would like to list my name, but the instructions here say not to.  I would have preferred to reference you to my other reviews so that you can see I am an impartial entity.

I earn no money here.

An apology

AUTHOR: Tomer - (United States of America)

I read the report.  I am sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience.  We are in business for over 13 years.  This is the only report you can find.  Obviously, something went wrong here.

We are a reputable software company.  We help our customers.  One thing I know is that during Paul's time with our company we had a temporary shutdown of operations due to server problems.

We had to change our servers to a new provider.  I am understanding that you caught us in the middle of an event.

I am sorry for your experience.  I assure you that this is by far not a typical experience with our company.  Should you want anything done by us to remedy the situation, let me know.  Support@WeightLossSoftware.Com.