Complaint Review: TGH IT ADVAN

• Updated: Thu, May 22, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Texas
TGH IT ADVAN
Internet USA

TGH IT ADVAN-Delgado Samuel or Heidi Bristo Sent me a fraudulent cashiers check and tried to get me to deposit in my bank account. Vancouver, Canada Internet

They found my resume in careerbuilder.com.  They said they were going to open a office in my city and needed a personal assistant to work from home for two weeks until the office opened and then I would work in office. I was sent an employment contract via email.  When I agreed I got an email with a list of duties to prepare them to come to town to set up new vBulletin office.  They told me I would get keys to new office and purchase furniture to set it up.  They sent a cashiers check from Canada.  They told me to deposit in my bank and scan deposit slip and email it once I got money.  The cashiers check was from Florida dated the day it came from Canada.  I didn't see how this was possible, being leery I took it to a check cashing company because they verify it is authentic with the bank it came from before they will cash it.  It was fraudulent and they confiscated the check.  Needless to say I never heard from them again, nor did I ever talk to the real estate lady who was supposed to give me keys that day.  I was leery from the beginning, but it was so well thought out that everything seemed like it might have been legitimate. Also, I looked up the bank online and it did not match the address on the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TGH-IT-ADVAN/internet/TGH-IT-ADVAN-Delgado-Samuel-or-Heidi-Bristo-Sent-me-a-fraudulent-cashiers-check-and-tried-1148779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TGH IT ADVAN