Complaint Review: TGH IT Advan

• Reported By: Anonymous — El Paso Texas
TGH IT Advan
2263 Redbud Lane Vancouver, BC V6K 4V7 Vancouver, British Columbia USA

TGH IT Advan Fraudulent Job Offer Vancouver El Paso, Texas

I was contacted regarding a personal assistant position for this company based out of Canada for a new office in El Paso, Texas. They sent me an email asking for my phone number to schedule a phone interview but I never received a call. Next thing, I start receiving emails from someone named Delgado Samuel, Del Samuel and Fred Samuel offering me the position based on my resume. I received a job description, job offer and employment contract. I was given tasks to complete like researching hotels for 12 nights in June for 5 rooms, researching competitors in the area, obtaining info on small businesses in the area and marketing strategies. They said I'd receive a check to purchase office furniture and be meeting with a realtor in the coming weeks that would give me keys to an office. I tried reaching the contact with questions and no one was responding to my emails. When I tried to research the company further I found that their website is only a few weeks old and copies the format of several other IT companies without mentioning any affiliations. I also came across another Ripoff Report that contains a very similar situation to mine with this company. I never received the check, realtors information or local office address, this is definitely not a legitimate company with any offer of employment. Beware and don't waste any time on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TGH-IT-Advan/Vancouver-British-Columbia/TGH-IT-Advan-Fraudulent-Job-Offer-Vancouver-El-Paso-Texas-1151651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TGH IT Advan