Complaint Review: TGM Digital, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Attleboro Massachusetts
TGM Digital, Inc.
360 Mobil Ave Camarillo, California U.S.A.

TGM Digital, Inc. Failed to honor return policy Camarillo California

I purchased an HD video camera called a Supacamhd from this company at a trade show in New Orleans. I specifically asked the two sales reps at the show if this camera had a specific feature that I needed - an external micrphone input jack. Both sales rep told me that the camera did have this feature. In addition, the feature was listed on the box the camera came in, the printed user's guide, and the CD version of the user's guide. The camera did not have this feature, despite what was said.

I called the company, explained my complaint, and asked to return the camera. I was given a return authorization number and told how to go about returning it, which I did within about 12 days of purchasing the camera.

Now almost two months later, I still have not been issued a credit for the return, and I cannot get through to the company. Their answering machine gives me the message that it is full, and can not take any additional messages. I've tried several times over 3 weeks. I did get through to the answering machine once and asked them to return my call, but they have not done so. I sent several emails to their address and have not be contacted.

It appears to me that this company is no longer around, yet their website is active. In the paperwork I received from them initially, plus what I can find on their website, they have addresses in three different cities in California.

So I am out about $370 in this deal. I've contacted the better business bureau in Camarillo, and filed a complaint there. They had no record of this company either.

Let the buyer beware about doing business with companies like this.

Ron.d
Attleboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TGM-Digital-Inc/Camarillo-California-93010/TGM-Digital-Inc-Failed-to-honor-return-policy-Camarillo-California-450680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TGM Digital, Inc.