Complaint Review: TGSCOM, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Larry — Boardman Ohio United States of America
TGSCOM, Inc.
1449 S. Broadway Greenbay, Wisconsin United States of America

TGSCOM, Inc. Ordered 2 fishing rods. They billed my credit card. Never received the rods. When I tried to cancel the order, they shut their e-mail down and do not answer the phone. Greenbay, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: You are only one of a long list of victims of TGSCOM, Inc

I placed and order (order #639691) with TGSCOM for two fishing rods via their website.  After placing the order I was informed the fishing rods were on back order.  My credit card was billed for $169.06.

After more than a month I attempted to cancel the order via e-mail.  After my attempted to cancel the order, their e-mail was not longer functioning and they do not answer their phone.

I believe I have been ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TGSCOM-Inc/Greenbay-Wisconsin-54304/TGSCOM-Inc-Ordered-2-fishing-rods-They-billed-my-credit-card-Never-received-the-rod-884572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TGSCOM, Inc.

You are only one of a long list of victims of TGSCOM, Inc

AUTHOR: St8LineGunsmith - (United States of America)

I too was ripped off by TGSCOM, Inc AKA sks-rifles.com

I ordered a stock from the website, they billed my debit card and did not ship my merchandise.  they will not respond to e-mail on line messaging or by phone.

I have filed a police report with my local sheriffs office for them to investigate this fraud Erick Thompson
and his company.

I have also filed a complaint with the Wisconsin BBB and filed a dispute with my bank to get the charges on my card reversed.

I urge you to do the same, there is power in numbers!

Liberals