sum

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Arlington Texas
THAT SHABBY GUY
EULESS, FORT WORTH, Texas USA

THAT SHABBY GUY RYAN TENNYSON scammed by THAT SHABBY GUY EULESS, FORT WORTH Texas

That Shabby Guy has had my coffee table since October 2013.  He is not responding back to me even though I have called and left numerous messages and emailed him.  He has taken me off his face book page because I was begging for my coffee table to be delivered.  He totally ignored me.  I called him early one morning and I think he sas still asleep and he answered his phone.   That was on a Tuesday and said he would delliver it on Thursday after 7pm because he had other deliveres to make during the day.  That was alright with me.  I was to go to Dallas that afternoon with a friend but I cancelled because he was to deliver my coffee table.

Have never heard from him since even though I call him several times a day.  I just got his email address from another lady that he scammed and sent him an email and have not heard from him yet.    I left him a message and told him that I had just lost my husband in January and do not need any additional stress in my life.  still no contact.  He has done this to so many people.  The place where he had a shop he told me the man kicked him out, I,m sure because of non payment of rent.  He also promised to send me a picture of my finished coffee table on several occasions but never did.  Hope you can help all of us.  Thank You

I had to deliver my table to his shop and he said he would meet me there at 8:30am in October but when I got there he was not there.  I called him and he told me to leave it at the front door and he would be there shortly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THAT-SHABBY-GUY/EULESS-FORT-WORTH-Texas/THAT-SHABBY-GUY-RYAN-TENNYSON-scammed-by-THAT-SHABBY-GUY-EULESS-FORT-WORTH-Texas-1129663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THAT SHABBY GUY