Complaint Review: THD - CBSD

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Montclair New Jersey
THD - CBSD
PO Box 6003 Hagerstown, Maryland U.S.A.

THD - CBSD Or CPU - CITIBANK CBSDNA Damaged Credit Report - I have NO account with them! Hagerstown Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact number

*Consumer Suggestion: The Home Depot or Children's Place

On my credit report (from experion) I have an account 30 days past due. (I owe 97.00.) My credit limit, recent balance, and high balance all say $1,074.00. I am past due 30 days as of 9/2007. This was supposedly open 01/2007. I have NO account with this company. It has no indiction that any amount has been paid (since 1/2007, yet i am ony past due 30 days.). This is one of the only accounts on my report that does not provide a phone number.

Care
Montclair, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THD-CBSD/Hagerstown-Maryland-21747/THD-CBSD-Or-CPU-CITIBANK-CBSDNA-Damaged-Credit-Report-I-have-NO-account-with-them-H-278451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THD - CBSD

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact number

AUTHOR: Rose - (U.S.A.)

I found the same mystery company on my credit reports from experian, equifax and transunion, CPU/Citibank CBSDNA with a Sioux Falls, SD address. On the Transunion report, it included a contact number for them, 1-800-722-2617. I suggest you try contacting them at this number and getting more information.

I don't know your full credit history, so it's possible that an account was sold to them for collections, or perhaps someone on their end entered a social security number wrong and it ended up on your report instead of the debtors. But you should definitly file fraud alert with the reporting agency, as well as contact them for more information.

Good luck, and I hope I was able to help you!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The Home Depot or Children's Place

AUTHOR: Dman - (U.S.A.)

Hi Care,

Those initials stand for The Home Depot(THD) and Childrens Place(CPU). Do you have accounts with either of them? The phone number for Home Depot credit card is 1-866-875-5488 6am-2am ET, the phone number for children's place is 1-866-524-4531,option 1, 9am-8pm ET. I hope this helps