Complaint Review: THE ASHTON DRAKE GALLERIES

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Dolly — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
THE ASHTON DRAKE GALLERIES
Niles, Illinois United States of America

THE ASHTON DRAKE GALLERIES BRADFORD EXCHANGE Bloodsucking company! if you buy ONE article from them they "automatically" charge your card for a whole collection without even asking. Niles, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Ashton Drake Galleries

*UPDATE Employee: Bradford Exchange

I bought one of the baby collectibles from this store.  I was happy with my acquisition so I bught two more. However they sent more unwanted articles by mail.

When I went to my account to check, SURPRISE! my card had been charged!

In their website they do not have a customer service telephone number.  I wonder how many dissatisfied customers they have or how many more people they have bloodsucked thay they do not show their number.

I had to Google find a telephone number which is identified as as Collectibles Today Customer Service Web Site 1-877-268-6638.  Guessing and with the help of other customer comments I called them and waited for 20 minutes listening to the same recording where I was asked if I wanted to make a paymet using a credit card.

After that long wait someone picked up the call, so I asked if I was talking to Ashton Drake Galleries.  This was confirmed.  However, when I explained my situation to the "customer service telephone representative" SURPRISE AGAIN! oooops! either the connection was "lost" or the woman unpolitely hung up!

Finally, upon my insistance in calling the same number and waiting again and again I was able to talk to someone who offered to stop making automatic charges to my account.  Hope so.  Really!  Buying something from a seller should not turn into a nightmare!

I know there are truly honest sellers on line.  Beware of bloodsuckers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-ASHTON-DRAKE-GALLERIES/Niles-Illinois-60714-1322/THE-ASHTON-DRAKE-GALLERIES-BRADFORD-EXCHANGE-Bloodsucking-company-if-you-buy-ONE-article-984593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE ASHTON DRAKE GALLERIES

Ashton Drake Galleries

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Hi, Dolly.

I am so sorry to learn of your experience with our company.

Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com. Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.

Sincerely, Regina

Bradford Exchange

AUTHOR: Fran - (United States of America)

Hi, Stanley. I am so sorry you did not receive your order in time for the holidays. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We make every effort to provide excellent customer service. Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com so that we may assist you. Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.

Sincerely, Regina