Complaint Review: THE BLUE DOT

• Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: kevincharles09 — ridgecrest California United States of America
THE BLUE DOT
thebluedot.net Internet United States of America

THE BLUE DOT BLUE DOT ON EBAY..ALSOas: thebluedot.net RIPPED ME OFF FOR 80 DOLLARS FOR SAMSUNG PHONE WILL NOT ANSWER PHONE Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have over 99% satisfaction rating and over 100,000 feedback

Won ebay auction on Sept 6th..for samsung phone...paid them immediately and paid the extra for priority shippiing...Was given a tracking number which never moved past their state of Pa.  been 8 days and still no tracking..They will not answer their phone and they have 100's of negatives on ebay...I have contacted my District Attorneys office and pay pal..and my credit card company...I will not let them rip me off..

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM..YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-BLUE-DOT/internet/THE-BLUE-DOT-BLUE-DOT-ON-EBAYALSOas-thebluedotnet-RIPPED-ME-OFF-FOR-80-DOLLARS-FOR-SAM-776674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE BLUE DOT

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have over 99% satisfaction rating and over 100,000 feedback

AUTHOR: TheBlueDot.net - (United States of America)

I just recently came across this complaint so I do apologize for not responding sooner. We ship all items from our facility within 48 business hours and if for any reason there are any issues with a shipment and it can not leave within our stated time - we email and call the customer letting them know. At the time you left this complaint - we did not have phone support however we answer every email received within 24 business hours. In fact - almost all emails are answered within 3 business hours or less.

We take great pride on our reputation online and work closely with our customers to resolve any issues. I am unable to look up your order information based of the details you provided however we would gladly work with you to resolve any conflicts.

Between our over 100,000 positive reviews on eBay as well as our over 1,300 reviews on resellerratings.com and our "A" rating on the Better Business Bureau should be enough to say we are a reputable company and truly care about our customers. We have shipped over 500,000 cell phones worldwide since our time in business.

We have built our business over the past 6 years from our repeat customers and positive word of mouth business. Please contact us again if for any reason you are still having an issue. I am sorry you felt the need to post a negative report on this website however - we truly do care about our customers and bend over backwards to assure our customers are 100% satisfied.