Complaint Review: THE BOULEVARD ENTERTAINMENT COMPAY

• Submitted: Sun, February 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: THEY KNOW WHO I AM — AT HOME WORKER California U.S.A.
THE BOULEVARD ENTERTAINMENT COMPAY
1415 W. MAGNOLIA BLVD STE. 202 BURBANK, California United States of America

THE BOULEVARD ENTERTAINMENT COMPAY TREAT THEIR CONTRACTORS HORRIBLE BURBANK, California

I just started with this company and have been harrassed by a female sounding male. Bullying me all day long on the phone. Popping in and out of my calls saying that I am not talking loud enough. When I was. Saying that my calls are too short and I will lose my job over this. For the last two days I was doing great and on my first day I was told I done better than most girls who worked there.

This female sounding male who I have to call supervisor treated me as if he just didn't like me. Very argumentive and judgemental. He wouldn't allow me to speak. He made me take my lunch break as soon as I started the Sunday 4pm- to midnight shift and wouldn't allow me to take a break thereafter when I only asked because he kept threatening to fire me. I felt if he would have at least given me a 10 min break maybe I could take a breather and vent to rid his harsh comments out of my head.

It was so hard for me to work under such stress. The calls were coming in so slow..but then there were calls that sounded like him pretending to be a customer. When he kept saying that I wasn't fit for this job (mind you I have two years exp.) I kept asking if he even listened to my calls to hear that I did everything I was supposed to do. He said no and he won't. He just kept putting me down. I asked if he though that I needed to be retrained. His response was that not on their time.

I can't speak for the other supervisors or trainer but I do know is that I feel that they are very discrimatory per the long wrapped application I had to complete pertaining to EDD / TANF I guess if I wasn't on welfare I wouldn't be beneficial to them anyways. There office is so small I guess Hiring someone of TANF and then firing that welfare individual would make room for another one to apply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-BOULEVARD-ENTERTAINMENT-COMPAY/BURBANK-California-91506/THE-BOULEVARD-ENTERTAINMENT-COMPAY-TREAT-THEIR-CONTRACTORS-HORRIBLE-BURBANK-California-691761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE BOULEVARD ENTERTAINMENT COMPAY