• Report: #742080

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: SHADY — NORCROSS Georgia United States of America
THE BRIDGES CENTER
5950 Live Oak Parkway NORCROSS, Georgia United States of America

THE BRIDGES CENTER PROCEED WITH CAUTION DEALING WITH TBC, YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING THAT IS OWED TO YOU. NORCROSS, Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lets take the Bridges Center down

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: TBC is about getting money for owners not helping clients or paying employees

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Former employee who took The Bridges Center to court and won the judgment!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am in the same boat

I worked at  TBC for all of  3 weeks and realized how full of s**t they are.  This was my first job offer in 7 months so I was super excited. Right off the back I could see how frustrated everyone was about $$. In our first meeting there was the question, " When are you giving us the rest of our money?" just about everyone at TBC is owed money for mileage, wages, PTO,  and vacation. The most upsetting thing is that people continue to get replaced, their turnover rate is out of this world. They continue to hire new people, and not pay them. I have already filed a report against them with the US Dept of Labor,  I am also in the process of taking them to court. That is why I am posting this. Please if you are one of the disgruntled employees who are owed money, rightfully due to you please respond to my report. The more the better!! I am also trying to report them to the news people, so more people don't fall for there scam. Regardless if I worked one day, that money is still mine. If you are serious about taking action please respond.  Also if you know of anyone who is interviewing, or accepting a potential offer please take this seriously, it willl be a waste of your time and energy.

Thanks

SHADY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-BRIDGES-CENTER/NORCROSS-Georgia-30093/THE-BRIDGES-CENTER-PROCEED-WITH-CAUTION-DEALING-WITH-TBC-YOU-WONT-GET-ANYTHING-THAT-IS-742080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE BRIDGES CENTER

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lets take the Bridges Center down

AUTHOR: Michael Chapple - (USA)

Hello my name is Michael Chapple and I am an employee of TBC. Please send me you contact information to chappmo@yahoo.com I will add you to our group . We are trying to create a boycott to take TBC down , they are still hiring and scamming people into emoployment. Elena jsut open up a new compnay and is doign the same thing also SilverBridge - eTherapy & Counseling 2900 chamblee tucker Rd Atlanta Ga 30341. Send me your information and you can join us in the fight to take ELana Winfrey down

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

TBC is about getting money for owners not helping clients or paying employees

AUTHOR: Mad/hurt - (United States of America)

I also worked for the bridges center.  Every week they called us in to find out why we did not meet numbers.  My reponse was I only have 10 clients so I can not get 30hrs a week with 10 clients.  I requested more clients they said they were short on staff but they will make sure it happened.  A few days later I received new four new clients I made the appointments to make my visits.  Then I was told we have a manditory training so I need to cancel the appointments.  One of the clients was very upset.  She stated that her grandson has been waiting several months for the serves that The Bridges Center told the judge he need.  I explained to her that I just got his case today and will be to see him the next day.  The grand mother agreed.  The next day I got a message from my supervisor stated there is a manditory meeting today.  I text her back to let her knew.  I need to service this client because she is already upset and his next court appoint is next week.  I kept all my appointments with my clients at my last appointment I forgot my purse.  When I attempted to call her back that is when I found out that the bridges center phones had been disconnected.  The following day I contacted my supervisor to find out when I can meet with her because I missed the meeting.  At time I was told I needed to meet with the human resource director.  She let me go for putting my clients before a meeting.  This is just to let you know that the bridges center is not about the clients they are about the money.  Now this is to let you know they owe me money.  They told us in April 2011 that they will be going to monthly pay because the money is not coming in a timely manner to meet payroll but if we go to monthly it will.  We were due to get our pay checks the day they let me go but I was told no one got paid and they will mail me my last pay check.  When I asked about it several times I was told that the current employees are getting paid and as soon as they are able I will get my paycheck.  It is Feb. 2012 and I am still waiting.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Former employee who took The Bridges Center to court and won the judgment!!!!

AUTHOR: Hard worker not paid!!! Even after - (United States of America)

Peace. I am also a former employee of The Bridges Center. I took TBC to court, where Elana Winfrey did appear, and a settlement was arranged. She did not live up to the payment arrangements. I went back to court, where The Bridges Center's lawyer withdrew from the case, and the judge granted me the official judgment. The lawyer who initially represented The Bridges Center apologized for them not living up to their "word" or agreement, and stated he had no idea they would not pay me. I have all legal info regarding this case as well as all emails sent and received in this process. Send me your information as i will be taking this to a higher level as well. Those who are thinking about working for this company or allowing them to serve their children STOP!!! Do not allow you or innocent children who need stability in their life to be taken advantage of. Peace.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am in the same boat

AUTHOR: padreallenp - (United States of America)

How can I get in touch with you? I began work at TBS July 25th. I was supposed to get paid Sept. 2nd. Unfortunately I have no money to hire a lawyer or file a lawsuit. I have filed a complaint with the Department of Labor and been interviewed by the Attorney General's Office as they are investigating Fraud. I have filed a complaint with CARF and the Licensing agency for PLC's. But I need the money. I am still unemployed! I will help you with your lawsuit. Even if I get my back wages, I am determined to see TBC closed!

Padreallenp.

See my report dated 9/30 I think!