• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:roanoke Virginia
P.O. BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS NV 89114 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

The CCA Home Shopping Network Advantage is a ripoff business from hell LAS VEGAS Nevada

March 25, 2003

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Denise Jones and I am writing this complaint on the company called THE CCA Home Shopping Network Advantage! When they called my home I was taking chemo for my breast cancer at that time my thinking was not clear at all. I feel that they took advantage of a person even though I tried and called them to stop payment by calling their company and by calling my bank.

When I realized it was too late they had sent me these magazines. Then they tell me that I cannot get my money back that they took from my bank acct for the amount of $199.99.

While I was in the hospital someone called my home and said they could help me get my money back. They left a number (800) 760-4645. I have been trying for days to call this number and its always busy. So my alterative is to write you and then national cancer society for help.
Please help me to obtain that which was unlawfully taken from me back thank you so much.

Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2003 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-CCA-HOME-SHOPPING-NETWORK-ADVANTAGE/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114/The-CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-Advantage-is-a-ripoff-business-from-hell-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-50432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE CCA HOME SHOPPING NETWORK ADVANTAGE